kathy liebert is annoying

Is anyone else watching Poker Superstars Invitational 2 on Fox Sports Net? Kathy Liebert has to be the most annoying poker pro I've ever seen on TV.

Is anyone else watching Poker Superstars Invitational 2 on Fox Sports Net?  Kathy Liebert has to be the most annoying poker pro I've ever seen on TV.
i'd like to see her and annie duke play a heads up game to the death...both annoy me to no end

will she just shut up about the penalty, seriously. I don't like the new blind structure at all though. Its turning into a crapshoot real fast

Okay, I don't get all the hate against female poker pros.Maybe I should correct that to "female poker pros who don't have model good looks"This doesn't make any sense to me.Liebert and Duke are both WSOP champions, which puts them into the range of the best players in the world. They deserve the same respect as Daniel, or Ivey, or whomever else you want to throw out there.

Okay, I don't get all the hate against female poker pros.Maybe I should correct that to "female poker pros who don't have model good looks"This doesn't make any sense to me.Liebert and Duke are both WSOP champions, which puts them into the range of the best players in the world.  They deserve the same respect as Daniel, or Ivey, or whomever else you want to throw out there.
i can't stand duke or liebert either, and it has nothing to do with their looks. i had no opinion on liebert other than successful player until i watched poker royale or whatever it's called on GSN and saw how much of a witch with a capital B she is. she got into arguments with seemingly everyone, men and women. annie duke, i was indifferent with as well until that one thread came up with DN's RGP posts toward her or whatever, and I'm assuming that most, if not all, of the negative things she did that were stated in that thread are true.

This whole topic should be deleted as it violates Daniels wishes about content in his forum.That said, I am in awe of both Kathy and Annie and all of the rest of the women who are in the process of carving their brand of poker into what has been traditionally a mans game.My belief is that the numbskull who posted this thread starter is nothing more than seriously jealous of her (Kathy's) card skills.Thumper

This whole topic should be deleted as it violates Daniels wishes about content in his forum.That said, I am in awe of both Kathy and Annie and all of the rest of the women who are in the process of carving their brand of poker into  what has been traditionally a mans game.My belief is that the numbskull who posted this thread starter is nothing more than seriously jealous of her (Kathy's) card skills.Thumper
how exactly is this thread flaming anyone? it said that kathy liebert is annoying, which imo she is. if someone posted "wow, phil hellmuth is a sore loser" should that be deleted too?

though not a great topic... people have said things like this before. the last I remember was around the Battle of the Sexes thing. catfight!I think there is some anti-women attitude here, but also a lot of I hate annoying people. There has been a lot of that here regarding Phil (both of them!), Paul Phillips and others.so, though I don't publically bash poker pros, I don't have too much problem with other people doing this unless they are a part of this forum.

Daniel's anti flame throwing wish is about us flaming each other excessivly, not Kathy Liebert or any other Poker pro. Some people are too sensitive

Holy shit, the PC police are out in force this weekend! QUIT SAYING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL.Seriously, what is this all about? Just because we think Kathy Leibert is annoying as hell doesn't mean we are woman haters. There are women who post in here regularly and I don't believe I have seen anyone say "Know your role, make me some pie," or anything like that. I can't stand that PC police. They are driving me nuts. I swear I'm going to make myself a lil graphic that I'll post after every PC Police post I find.

My belief is that the numbskull who posted this thread starter is nothing more than seriously jealous of her (Kathy's) card skills.Thumper
I'm the numbskull who posted this, and I'm not jealous of anything. I was simply stating that Kathy Liebert's actions at the table were seriously annoying. Did you even watch the show? She was penalized for taking too much time (while making a horrible laydown given the blind structure), and she just wouldn't let it die. She just kept arguing and harping about it for several minutes, then kept saying things like, "I'm not going to think anymore, if I have a playable hand I'm going to raise call or fold." Sorry for expressing my opinion, but I've watched a lot of Poker, and I can't remember ever being as annoyed as I was watching Kathy Liebert. By the way, her card skills seemed to be to catch pocket Aces whenever she was involved in a big hand, so I guess I am pretty jealous of that.
This whole topic should be deleted as it violates Daniels wishes about content in his forum.That said, I am in awe of both Kathy and Annie and all of the rest of the women who are in the process of carving their brand of poker into  what has been traditionally a mans game.My belief is that the numbskull who posted this thread starter is nothing more than seriously jealous of her (Kathy's) card skills.Thumper
PCPolice.jpg(that's the best I got, I'm too lazy)
My belief is that the numbskull who posted this thread starter is nothing more than seriously jealous of her (Kathy's) card skills.Thumper
I'm the numbskull who posted this, and I'm not jealous of anything. I was simply stating that Kathy Liebert's actions at the table were seriously annoying. Did you even watch the show? She was penalized for taking too much time (while making a horrible laydown given the blind structure), and she just wouldn't let it die. She just kept arguing and harping about it for several minutes, then kept saying things like, "I'm not going to think anymore, if I have a playable hand I'm going to raise call or fold." Sorry for expressing my opinion, but I've watched a lot of Poker, and I can't remember ever being as annoyed as I was watching Kathy Liebert. By the way, her card skills seemed to be to catch pocket Aces whenever she was involved in a big hand, so I guess I am pretty jealous of that.
Yea Kathy Liebert was probably the worst display of sportmanship I've ever seen from a pro. INCLUDING phil helmuth - he just makes me laugh - kathy liebert was down right nasty towards everyone, seemed like she had a "I HATE EVERYONE" attitude.
Holy shit, the PC police are out in force this weekend!  
How did that "shit" make it passed the "censored" response that comes up when yu even say pi$$ed. LOLSo we can say "shit" now? Maybe it is the fact that it is "holy," like okayed by the man upstairs that makes it OK. If that is the case then "holy shit dude that is cool. :D In my best Beavis and Butthead impersonation "Sweet, that rocks!"LOL :) 8)
Yea Kathy Liebert was probably the worst display of sportmanship I've ever seen from a pro. INCLUDING phil helmuth - he just makes me laugh - kathy liebert was down right nasty towards everyone, seemed like she had a "I HATE EVERYONE" attitude.
Yeah, that about sums up my feeling of Leibert after seeing that episode too. Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to write it myself.
  • 2 weeks later...

i also think liebert is painfully annoying, and it has nothing to do with her sex, she just seems unpleasent and grumpy, and lets be honest ppl, she does look like a donkey.

Guest XXEddie
Is anyone else watching Poker Superstars Invitational 2 on Fox Sports Net? Kathy Liebert has to be the most annoying poker pro I've ever seen on TV.
it could be worsesitting at a table with Annie Duck AND hoawrd lederer would be non-stop this...."yay, bubs!""bubs is the best""go howard!":wall:

My favorite players are Daniel then Kathy. Who says us ladies can't play. She has the skills. Roseyg

• 3 weeks later...

I've really liked Annie ever since she scrambled Hellmuth in the WSOP TOC (though I like Hellmuth too). That said, I can't think of a poker pro that I dislike more than Kathy.(sorry for the necromancy)