All right 4 hours in myself and Ryansd still survive. Its the 4th break with 53 people left as we hit the money a little bit ago. Im at 52k and Ryan's at 13k with 1500/3000 blindsI fully expect to make the final table, ive been running extremly well with several FT over the past few day and +$5000 on Party alone this week.PimpMastaN

In, erac22, had to sit out the first half hour as i was finishing a CPR course, but only got blinded off 80 chips. Right about even now, GL all

checked HH and didn't fold anything worse than KJ first half hour, won some small pots in the second half, up to 3K.

Final Table of the Speed TourneyJust won 170k chips with 5 3 off in a 4 way pot when i only had 7k in the blinds to callIm chip leader on Party, name PimpMastaN if you want to railIt wont last long and i dont plan on making a dealfinished 3rd for $1150All right back to bodog, im up to 6k

At the 2nd break I sit at 7k. An uneventful hour for the most part. Couple hands ago I raised to 500 on the CO with J7o with blinds at 100/200. The button has been pushing me outta pots all day so he raised to 1300. Blinds fold and I push for about 4k more, he thinks and folds and I show the J7. Smartest play? Maybe not but i figured he had **** as hes been raising me all day. That hand was fun

Big pot...150/300I limped in EP with KK, the button raised it to 1300, the BB (who had moved in 2 outta 3 hands previously) moved all in for 5k. I re-raised all in and he showed A10 and I flopped a KAlso made another call with a guy steaming. He lost a big pot, moved in and I called with KQs. He showed K9. I had folded AJ the hand before when he moved all in so i felt i had the advantage here.Im up 17k with the average stack at 8k

Ive been up and down lately. Right now i have a little less than 13kIve played two big pots where i attempted to gather some chips with gambles but came up short both times145 left

Freak and I are in the money now, 53 left...He is ballin up over 50k, and im looking for a double with 13.5kTable 8 for me

Out in 38th, decent little payout since I qualified for $10...pushed 2nd to act with 87 suited, perfect situation as it folds around to the BB who only has 25k, my raise was for 13k total...he decides to call off 9k more with 910....I really hate that call there, doesnt make much sense. Oh well.TAKE IT DOWN FREAK NOW!

Im gone at about 29thI made a play against the one guy i shoudlve been avoidingI had to call off the rest of my chips when he bet my last 20k into a 70k pot....yuck i couldve played differently