Trades, Trades, Everywhere

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canes sign Justin Williams to a 5 year deal worth 3.5mil a year with $50k bonus per eye knocked out.
You owe me 20 bucks, I just spit water all over my ****ing keyboard ROFL. Post of the day thats for sure. hahahahaha wowzer
You owe me 20 bucks, I just spit water all over my ****ing keyboard ROFL. Post of the day thats for sure. hahahahaha wowzer
lol, my bad, I just never think of the consequences.....

Wow, Boston sure went on a spending spree. I think they overpaid, but they had to to get them because some other team would have overpaid too.Elias to Montreal - fingers crossed. 7yr/$42 million w/ NJ

Martin Gerber to the Sens and an upset Hasek is out. Pity, with Emery emerging as a quality goaltender taking a risk on Hasek would have been worth it imho.
Didn't they go down that road last year?BTW, Pronger traded to Anaheim for Lupul plus picks and a non-roster player.

Shanahan is gonna sign with either Boston or St. Louis. My money is on Boston.Sabres lose another player - Grier signs with San Jose. He looked good in the playoffs.

Didn't they go down that road last year?
So? I guess it all depends on how much money Hasek was looking for, and how soon do you think Emery will be gtg for the big time. If Hasek was that good for $1.5 mill (half a season) again in 2006-2007 I'd be happy. Then in 2007 punt him.

Would Shanahan really fit in St. Louis? We have a guy quite similar to Shanahan. His name is Tkachuk. He gets hurt pretty often. We pay him lots of $.Let's just hope Shanny goes to Boston, ok?

So? I guess it all depends on how much money Hasek was looking for, and how soon do you think Emery will be gtg for the big time. If Hasek was that good for $1.5 mill (half a season) again in 2006-2007 I'd be happy. Then in 2007 punt him.
I guess Sens management doesn't want to be walking around on eggshells hoping that Hasek doesn't go down again and having to rely on Emery who I guess they feel is not quite ready for primetime.
Would Shanahan really fit in St. Louis? We have a guy quite similar to Shanahan. His name is Tkachuk. He gets hurt pretty often. We pay him lots of $.Let's just hope Shanny goes to Boston, ok?
Blues sign Guerin. http://www.stlouisblues.com/index.htmlShanny to Boston should be announced shortly I would think.Brendan Witt signed with the Islanders.

If Guerin can stay healthy he can provide some much-needed scoring for the Blues.Guerin/Weight/Tkachuk makes a nice All-American 1st line PP unit.

If Guerin can stay healthy he can provide some much-needed scoring for the Blues.Guerin/Weight/Tkachuk makes a nice All-American 1st line PP unit.
This is true. I had forgotten about their chemistry. It's a one year contract for $2M, so it's not like this is a signing with long-term repercussions. I'm really starting to like this move, despite Guerin's horrible performance over the last year.I do think that what Buccigross has always said about Guerin is true. He'd have never scored 40 goals in his career without the help of Joe Thornton.
Nah, they don't have the delusional fans.
the fans may be delusional, but I think the Leafs have a real shot this year. With perennial Norris Trophy and all-around leader Brian Mccabe paving the way, and his tiny contract leaving lots of cap space, the Leafs have everything coming together for a deep run.
the fans may be delusional, but I think the Leafs have a real shot this year. With perennial Norris Trophy and all-around leader Brian Mccabe paving the way, and his tiny contract leaving lots of cap space, the Leafs have everything coming together for a deep run.I'm John Ferguson, and I approve this message.
FYP