fire pay or neteller?

I want to fund my PM account, and can't decide who is better. I use money orders for UB, but I don't see that option in PM. Do these folks take any part of your money as a fee? Has anyone had any trouble with their bank accounts being accesible by these sites?Advice would be greatly appreciated. Nikki

I'm also curious about the difference. I use my debit card for all my deposits.
Is that to PM? How do you do it that way?

I have used neteller for about a year now and got my neteller debit card about a month ago. Payouts to my debit card are there in the time it takes me to get to the bank. I really like that method, but there is a charge for it. Don't remember exactly what it is, but it seems like 2% or so. As for security, I don't think there is any reason to be concerned, but I opened a checking account just for my online poker just to be safe. The only option I wouldn't use with neteller is the instant deposit because I think they charge 6-10% for that.

The only option I wouldn't use with neteller is the instant deposit because I think they charge 6-10% for that.
Yeah, my first Neteller deposit was using the instant option, and it had an 8.9% fee tacked on. However, I thought I heard that some of the poker rooms pick up that fee if you use the instant option on a deposit done from within the poker room's cashier function. Because I'm not sure, I'd check with the poker room's support people to see if that is correct. A E

I have used Neteller for 2 years (the instacash method). To me it is the only way. I've never had to pay a fee. I mostly play at UB, but from what I understand, most sites will absorb the fee for instacash. It's always been that way for me.

I use Neteller, but I want to check out FirePay. Neteller is great and I've had pretty much no problems with them.

Uhmm Okay, I have a MAJOR COMPLAINT ABOUT NETELLEROkay honestly, I am trying to withdraw $500 from Royal Vegas through GayTeller, and now they won't let me do it, because I haven't DEPOSITED through Gayteller yet, matters worse, is that I even tried to verify my bank account with them and no action. Also the 24/7 girl might as well work for the Canadian Government - useless.

Uhmm Okay, I have a MAJOR COMPLAINT ABOUT NETELLEROkay honestly, I am trying to withdraw $500 from Royal Vegas through GayTeller, and now they won't let me do it, because I haven't DEPOSITED through Gayteller yet, matters worse, is that I even tried to verify my bank account with them and no action. Also the 24/7 girl might as well work for the Canadian Government - useless.
oh I'm in love. A Canadian who makes fun of her own government!

Okay, so, let me get this straight.Net Teller. I set up an account. I can transfer funds from my bank there, from there to Empire/PartyPoker. Later on, I can transfer money out of empire, back to Net Teller, and back to my bank account where I can debit it online, or do whatever I would normally do with my bank account?whats the average turn around time on this? How about fees?

Somewhere I heard if you use the neteller debit card to get your funds in cash at an ATM it cant really be tracked so you dont have to pay taxes. Sorry if this was talked about before but does anyone know anything about this?ThxNex

I don't know if they track cashouts to the Neteller debit card, but i know it is run through a bank in OK. As far as timing, when I cash out from Party it generally takes about 2 hours to hit Neteller. Once it is there I move it to the debit card and go right to the atm and get cash. I prefer this way to having it sent to my bank because that takes a day or two depending on the day of the week. They do charge a small fee when you move money to the debit card, but I just figure it as a cost of doing business.

so really.. if I wanted to cash 100 out to take that sweet piece of ass up the street to the movies, I could have it in my hands in 2 hours?
There are two things that start with the letter W that you should never buy: Women or Water