You like the new uniform and logo?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Well Do ya?

• Yes
    • No
    • Meh. Don't care either way.

I voted yes only because I don't dislike them. They're okay but nothing special. I do find it (Alanis') ironic that they will actually be mightier than they've ever been in the coming years. This team should win the cup in the next 3-5 seasons.

As a fan of the team I do not like them. I was hoping for something old school looking like the powder blue circle crest style late 60's Penguins or something....but like the monkey said, jerseys suck, team good...I'll live with it.

Personally I think they pretty much suck. There isn't anything about them that stands out as an Anaheim uniform. Take the name off and there's isnt anything distinctive about them at all, could be any team's uniform. I liked the old colors, they should have kept them IMO.

I hate them, they are one of if not the worst jersey in the league. I liked their old ones, but then again im a sucker for those old disney movies :club:

This just in!!!!The head office has just announced plans to move the club to MinnesotaAlso, they announced a multi-year contract for coach worth 4.7 million to Emilio EstevezOh wait.... that is what the knicks front office would do... never mind

top_left.jpgthis gets my votethis logo always looked better to me14850151043a1f71cc4cf9.jpg
I don't know... at least the new Canucks logo has a "pacific" feel to it. The old one was a bunch of lines that's suppose to look like a skate or something.
I don't know... at least the new Canucks logo has a "pacific" feel to it. The old one was a bunch of lines that's suppose to look like a skate or something.
A Canuck is basically the Canadian equivalent of Yankee for the USA. Their logo should be distinctly Canadian. A whale, shark, whatever the hell it is that looks like it was drawn by an 8 year old is pretty pathetic. Granted the old one was a skate it just looks better to me.
A Canuck is basically the Canadian equivalent of Yankee for the USA. Their logo should be distinctly Canadian. A whale, shark, whatever the hell it is that looks like it was drawn by an 8 year old is pretty pathetic. Granted the old one was a skate it just looks better to me.
Thanks for telling me what a "Canuck" is (I guess you miss the significant of my avatar or something)... anyways, I suppose you've never see pacific indian artwork? It an orca / killer whale. For the bottom half I imaging it's suppose to represent a layer of ice.http://images.google.ca/images?q=orca+icehttp://images.google.ca/images?q=pacific+indian+art