What a horrible, horrible show. What's the deal with so many of the acts being singing acts? Shouldn't they be on American Idol. Stealing from a local DJ: it turns out America doesn't have talent.--RuffRidr

What a horrible, horrible show. What's the deal with so many of the acts being singing acts? Shouldn't they be on American Idol. Stealing from a local DJ: it turns out America doesn't have talent.--RuffRidr
I don't like the show much either. I won't be watching it... I watched the 2nd episode, that's it.Most of the people singing can't be on American Idol because they are too old or too young.
I don't like the show much either. I won't be watching it... I watched the 2nd episode, that's it.Most of the people singing can't be on American Idol because they are too old or too young.
That 11 year old girl was pretty fricking amazing though.
That 11 year old girl was pretty fricking amazing though.
Saw her, "Black women trapped in an 11 yr old girls body" Unbelievable
Saw her, "Black women trapped in an 11 yr old girls body" Unbelievable
Is it bad that I actually sort of like this show? I find it much more entertaining than American Idol. I think they shouldn't allow singers though. Just weird ****. Or 11 year old girls.

I like the show, for entertainment purposes so me and my gf can get a cheap laugh or two. But the judging is quite stupid, they let that fricking rapping granny and the racist 8 year old comic in...yet they said no to the cross dressing russian who balenced two swords on his head using his mouth...good thing brandy let him back in. it would be better if the fans voted in the studio