Phil Gordon On Kimmel

Speaking of poker players on TV, Clonie Gowen is on Best Damn Sports Show Period. She is advertising her Maxim cover and all the hosts are hitting her. I think it's funny how they keep showing her poker accomplishments as she is talking....."1 WSOP money finish and 2 WPT money finishes". That's more than almost everyone on this forum but still that all of a sudden classifies her as a pro?

Speaking of poker players on TV, Clonie Gowen is on Best Damn Sports Show Period. She is advertising her Maxim cover and all the hosts are hitting her. I think it's funny how they keep showing her poker accomplishments as she is talking....."1 WSOP money finish and 2 WPT money finishes". That's more than almost everyone on this forum but still that all of a sudden classifies her as a pro?
and wasn't one of her WPT money finishes in that ladies night tourney???

Ladies tournament cashes and wins don't mean anything. Flush those pieces of junk down the toilet. The only way I would wear a bracelet won from a woman's tourney(whether it says that on the bracelet or not) would be if someone paid me. What a worthless piece of crap.

Shes a good looking poker pro. As for her play, it obviously doesn't matter.