Sounded like crazy idea, but it has worked out very well and it's fun to watch. Thank you and keep them coming :club:

I think I can speak for everyone at FCP in saying that we are happy to hear that everyone is enjoying the video blog! Stay tuned for a kickass promotion tied to future updates of Daniel's Video Diary.- the crew

I think I can speak for everyone at FCP in saying that we are happy to hear that everyone is enjoying the video blog! Stay tuned for a kickass promotion tied to future updates of Daniel's Video Diary.- the crew
which crew?

I love the video blog. I look forward to the written one, but this one just seems so much cooler. Especially with the humor, passion and expression that DN uses when he speaks. Great job!

The videos are great - good to see that you aren't stuck on just doing the same old blog Daniel. I think the video blog will bring new people to the site as well as keep the regulars. Keep up the good work! There are thousands sweating your every move at the wsop so don't screw it up.... jk

Daniel and all who are involved in producing the video diary thanks... THEY KICK MUCH A$$! Keep it up and hopefully (fingers crossed) the diary's can continue in some sort of fashion well after the WSOP is over with.

The Video Blogs are great! :club: Any chance of having a blog done while at a Tourney. Obviously not during a hand, but maybe something with other pro players during a short break?Still... great stuff so far!gcello

Sweet putting stroke Daniel, love the video format. You need to get a pair of FootJoy MyJoys with FCP embroidered on them to complete the look. Go through the FootJoy website - you can build a pretty cool pair. I did, so worth it.Fairways and greens bro...Cheers.
Did anyone catch the website he plugged to get WSOP updates? ....Cardplayer is just not doing a good job.Thanks
Did anyone catch the website he plugged to get WSOP updates? ....Cardplayer is just not doing a good job.Thanks
www.pokerwire.com you can select the tournament in the drop down menu to narrow the listings to the specific tournament.

Daniel, thanks for doing the video blog. Loving it and can not wait for the next day so we get another dose of DN. I think what I love most about it is the fact I can be working at the office and listen. Oh and reading makes my brain hurt. :)Will you continue the video blog after the WSOP? I hope so.Ed

On the last video blog when DN is talking about the "scramble" hole he says something like...."they're playing for big money...like $50,000 a....." Anyone catch what he said?