Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to add hid and huad imocitations: tbrick/kobe2odom8
I think that I've seen 'huad' enough to warrant inclusion. Going to wait to see on 'hid'...or can you link me to a few instances?
  • 2 weeks later...
I think that I've seen 'huad' enough to warrant inclusion. Going to wait to see on 'hid'...or can you link me to a few instances?
eh its just a variant.i think "tbrick'd" has become well known enough thoughtbrick'd - taking a bad beat and spiking one's mouse beyond the point of function, thus resulting in a trip to the store to buy a new one
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Value Cut: To bet a hand for value, only to find your opponent calls with a better hand. This happens a lot when going for thin value. Example: I decided to bet 2nd pair on the river, but I ended up value cutting myself when he had top pair and called.

Value Cut: To bet a hand for value, only to find your opponent calls with a better hand. This happens a lot when going for thin value. Example: I decided to bet 2nd pair on the river, but I ended up value cutting myself when he had top pair and called.
I like it.
  • 6 months later...

Added TIL, gj, TWSS, value-own, Zeebo Theorem, WTG, and vaaaamooooo!.Anyone else got ideas for more? (It's been a while since I've updated the list, so I think there are probably ones that I'm missing.)

• 4 years later...

thanx for info....i am new at your fcp

Welcome friend, im kind of the most popular oerson on the forum. Everyone likes and respects me so just follow my lead and youll be good.

Welcome buddy...Dont believe Essay..I am the most popular member here..Look at my post count.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Vegas Knights = a poker themed screenplay, or an abbreviation of the Vegas Golden Knights hockey team.

Leather Ass - One of the main skills needed to be a great limit low stakes poker player.

• 6 months later...