Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

Are you referring to 'ldo' (like duh, obviously)?(I assume you're not referring to Ido...the constructed international language.)
ldo should be added. Jordan says it all the time as do other people in the c-thread. I absolutely hate it, but I've had to ask what it means on like 3 separate occasions because it's not worth remembering :club:
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this is going to show just how newb I am to the forums but what does ROI stand for??(saw it in a 5$ Hu sng thread)please forgive my ignorance but I really didn't wanna search through 18 pages to try and find it beyond the 1st page list :club:

• 2 weeks later...
What the eff does that mean? Ive seen it 9,000 times since WCGrinders bet started.
This is what i found :1, 2 Teddy . the act of receiving a painful and intentional bite during fellatio; refers to a doublecross.Examples :When she found out I was cheating, she gave me the 1, 2 Teddy and now the doctors say the bite marks will leave scars!He said he'd come through with the money, but at the last minute he gave me the 1,2 Teddy and now I'm broke.
  • 2 weeks later...
CB..wtf does CB mean? (reference to the "other black phil's tricks of poker or some shit..")
Need to see the context but most likely continuation bet.
  • 3 weeks later...
either die in a grease fire or die in a goddamn fire.
Typically the former over the latter, but I've also thought 'gas fire' would also be appropriate.
  • 3 weeks later...

wow what is this 1 ****** ****** :club:

Is there a term when someone folds when they could have checked? Happened a couple of times in the home trny I played in last night. If not, how 'bout "Limp Out"?

Is there a term when someone folds when they could have checked? Happened a couple of times in the home trny I played in last night. If not, how 'bout "Limp Out"?
open-farrell = open-folding when you have the option of checking (especially for "strategic" purposes as espoused by jfarrell)
What does "float" mean in poker context?
Float the flop. When you are bet into and you just flat call. I think it is when you are preflop raiser and someone bets into you and you just "float the flop" call the flop. Usually profitable against dumb HU opponents. This is a guess from all the stuff I have heard, I could just be in the right direction, feel free to correct me.
What does "float" mean in poker context?
Floating is when you call a bet in position with the intention to make your opponent "prove" to you on the turn that the flop indeed hit them. i.e. utg raises you call on the button flop comes Axx he cont. bets you just flat call. Turn comes off and if he bets again you give him credit for a pair of aces and fold, If he checks to you, you can then assume he doesnt have an ace and you can then bluff him off his hand.
I'm sure I've heard it in the context "paired my kings, floated the flop and he gave me no respect on the turn because of the float" etc etc
Are you sure you aren't thinking of flatted? Floated doesn't make any sense in that context.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of flatted? Floated doesn't make any sense in that context.
lol that makes much more sense, but when I said "heard" I mean read here and I can remember it, not sure who posted it, anyway I'm wrong obv, ignore my opinions on floating