Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
cardcore decided saying Keep in touch was hard to type so KIT is a silly FCP speak thing now. Maybe?
I've seen that acronym in various places outside of the forums, but I have yet to observe it on here.
add "level"
In what context?
I've seen that acronym in various places outside of the forums, but I have yet to observe it on here.
That's like standard high school yearbook slang.
I've seen that acronym in various places outside of the forums, but I have yet to observe it on here.In what context?
like a bad post about something. that cant be serious.the reply is "this is a level right?"i thikn it came from 2+2 originally
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to add the work "Negatard", which is to refer to posters who frequenty make negative retarded responses to posts, for derailment or other purposes.And also "MuteRail", for those who would like to join in the banter on the Sunday Million, but sadly (until last night - obv brag :club: ) did not have enough mobney in their stars account to be allowed to chat.

like a bad post about something. that cant be serious.the reply is "this is a level right?"i thikn it came from 2+2 originally
My feeling is that it's older than that. I've only seen it once around here. Get me a couple more citations from here and I'll add it.
I would like to add the work "Negatard", which is to refer to posters who frequenty make negative retarded responses to posts, for derailment or other purposes.And also "MuteRail", for those who would like to join in the banter on the Sunday Million, but sadly (until last night - obv brag :club: ) did not have enough mobney in their stars account to be allowed to chat.
Haven't observed 'negatard' yet, so I'll need some citation on that.Isn't "silent rail" more utilized than mute rail?
My feeling is that it's older than that. I've only seen it once around here. Get me a couple more citations from here and I'll add it.Haven't observed 'negatard' yet, so I'll need some citation on that.Isn't "silent rail" more utilized than mute rail?
I am the only one who has used negatard, to my knowledge, since I think I coined the phrase. But if anyone wants to use it when being flamed, please feel free, so it can make the list. I think it will be a useful term, much like railtards is.I think mute rail is more appropriate because you want to say something, but you can't, kinda like a mute.
  • 2 weeks later...
I've seen IMO used a lot lately where "in my opinion" doesn't make sense. Is there another meaning?
From what I've seen of it lately, it's being used in an increasingly sarcastic sense where people might've used JS before.As for all of these others, I'm going to need a couple of citations, people. That said, I did go ahead and add PAHUD.I've also added:4FTLgggogogogoKnockout tournamentptbbPR