Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

need to add DTMB
I'm on the fence there. Let me look back at the definition that we settled on...if we settled on one. One problem is that people really haven't been using the acronym version much.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cobalt, what is ROFL? I have looked all over and can't figure it out
It's an old internet variation on LOL: Roll On Floor Laughing.Also, I'm rooting for HIPTAAIWTSTF? to catch on.(How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?)
It's an old internet variation on LOL: Roll On Floor Laughing.Also, I'm rooting for HIPTAAIWTSTF? to catch on.(How Is Posible To Accept All In Withouth To See The Floop ?)
Can we add LQTM - according to Demetri Martin its more honest.(Laughing Quietly to Myself)
What's stakement? Just the amount that is staked? I see these birthday topics with stakements and such. Anyone able to explain it to me?
It's essentially 'stake' with the -ment suffix attached to it. Several months ago (eons in internet time), it was particularly popular to attach -ment to everything...stemming originally from 'lol donkaments'.
It's essentially 'stake' with the -ment suffix attached to it. Several months ago (eons in internet time), it was particularly popular to attach -ment to everything...stemming originally from 'lol donkaments'.
Explanation-ament...
  • 2 weeks later...

PWYGBPost When You Go Brokewe get enough people bragging about how they went from $100 to $1000 in one day cause they sat with their whole roll at one table and ran like god.

• 3 weeks later...
PWYGBPost When You Go Broke
IPITSI play it the same
Citations? I know I've seen the full phrases plenty of times, and I feel they'd be very useful acronyms, but I'm going to need to see some traction for the shortened forms.
Citations? I know I've seen the full phrases plenty of times, and I feel they'd be very useful acronyms, but I'm going to need to see some traction for the shortened forms.
Both are pretty standard Actuary-isms.IPITS has been in the Challenge thread a lot recently.PWYGB is old school, back when like YSAPASSCKY was new.
Both are pretty standard Actuary-isms.IPITS has been in the Challenge thread a lot recently.PWYGB is old school, back when like YSAPASSCKY was new.
Legited and added.