Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what 'uuf' is? Never seen it before.Someone said this after hitting a 2 outer.. you unlucky f*ck? lol, or is it said actually as a word.Thanks.
My first guess is that it's onomatopoeic and akin to 'oof'.
My first guess is that it's onomatopoeic and akin to 'oof'.
I now think it's either that, or he meant to type 'ufu' (unlucky for you), or it's something like, unlucky ugly flop.Or he just fell onto his keyboard, lol.

Wooaaah!! Cobalt!I just noticed somethingthe definition for +1 is waaaay off.that started a long time ago when there was rumors about DN's surprise for forum members. people said he would pay you money for how large your post count was.then the truth came out that he was having freerolls for posters with XXX number of posts, and then +1 got crazy.soon later when the forum changed and you needed 1000 posts to create your own special avatar title, +1 came back with force. now its just randomly used as a way to say "who cares... i'll add to my count"the whole +1 QFT thing is probably what some posters started doing thinking thats what it meant, like "quote this, and add me to it etc.."

• 2 weeks later...
Wooaaah!! Cobalt!I just noticed somethingthe definition for +1 is waaaay off.that started a long time ago when there was rumors about DN's surprise for forum members. people said he would pay you money for how large your post count was.then the truth came out that he was having freerolls for posters with XXX number of posts, and then +1 got crazy.soon later when the forum changed and you needed 1000 posts to create your own special avatar title, +1 came back with force. now its just randomly used as a way to say "who cares... i'll add to my count"the whole +1 QFT thing is probably what some posters started doing thinking thats what it meant, like "quote this, and add me to it etc.."
+1

How about "ul"? Granted, it's mostly seen in online poker rooms..For the longest time, I used to think everyone was just bad sports saying "u lose!"..Turns out it actually means "unlucky". biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig difference.

• 2 weeks later...
How about "ul"? Granted, it's mostly seen in online poker rooms..For the longest time, I used to think everyone was just bad sports saying "u lose!"..Turns out it actually means "unlucky". biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig difference.

quad boobs1. Outstanding; amazing; beautiful.Better than two boobs by a multiple of two. Twice as good as boobs.2. The perfect or ideal woman. Supreme aesthetically.3. slang; Pocket queens in texas holdem poker, the third strongest starting hand, behind pocket aces and pocket kings. Two queens would have the total of four breasts or boobs; two per queen.4. Half of quad queens; where eight boobs would be the total count (four queens with two boobs each). See octuple boobsUSAGE:1. Those clams were quad boobs, they tasted so delicious!2. Natasha was so gorgeous, better than a ten; I'd say definitely quad boobs!3. Wow, DN just won the Main Event of the World Series of Poker after getting dealt quad boobs on the last hand, and they held up nicely!Lol, he got octuple boobs after rivering quads!octuple boobs1. Superlative, unsurpassed.2. Slang; quad queens in Texas Holdem Poker.A poker hand with four queens.See quad boobsUSAGE:It was amazing to see octuple boobs get sucked out on by quad d1cks on the river.

• 2 weeks later...