Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nutbarring-The Act in which several FCPers will get together and sit at a low limit cash game table on stars, most likely 2c/4c limit or 1c/2c NL, and raise every hand on every street.

Nutbarring-The Act in which several FCPers will get together and sit at a low limit cash game table on stars, most likely 2c/4c limit or 1c/2c NL, and raise every hand on every street.
Eddie, I added nutbar, but I'm not sure the term's exclusive to FCP or a group getting together.I do like PWYGB. If I see it pick up a little bit of steam, I'll add it. Not sure about TPGHM yet.luckbox might be a good addition.
  • 3 weeks later...
ok, i know im a moron, but whats "zomg" ?
It's like 'omg' ('oh my god') but with sarcastic emphasis. The 'z' doesn't really stand for anything. My best guess is that it's a phonetic thing. The 'zoh' sound is more "fun" than a mere 'oh'...and possibly signifies interruption.
  • 3 weeks later...

I always thought cooler or coolered meant the hand was such that there was almost no way not to play it just how it played. Set over set nut flush vs str8flushAA vs K3hands that play themselves

• 2 weeks later...