Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BFF=Best Friends Forever. From one of Cobalt's posts to Jordan.
Ha. Well, let's get a few more instances on here than just mine before adding it. :club:
I like this, but I'm going to need a couple citations of its use.
Give me ten minutes in General and i'll give you plenty

It seems we are missing some semi-important ones :)WFC = Who F*cking CaresGTSWGAS = Go Tell Someone Who Gives A Sh!tWTF = What The F*ck

• 2 weeks later...
WFC = Who F*cking CaresGTSWGAS = Go Tell Someone Who Gives A Sh!tWTF = What The F*ck
six, again, I think they're good acronyms, but I need some citations from FCP. The last one is so common all over the net that I don't think it needs inclusion.
you forgot GTHYFD-go to hell you ****en donk
Never seen it before.I've added PIITB and SIITP.
six, again, I think they're good acronyms, but I need some citations from FCP. I've added PIITB and SIITP.
That's cool Cobalt, there are so many posts in general that would deserve this but alas Governator has posted new rules.I feel now that posters on this forum will be living under the fear of being banned and the use of such acronyms will no longer be required.That you for your consideration.

what are the 30/30 and 30/30/30 rules? i know they have something to do with newb posts, but i haven't quite figured it out. my guess is that its 30 posts in general, 30 posts in strategy, and 30 posts in OT in order for a user to be credible? iono, but i think it should go in here regardless. someone please explain.

what are the 30/30 and 30/30/30 rules? i know they have something to do with newb posts, but i haven't quite figured it out. my guess is that its 30 posts in general, 30 posts in strategy, and 30 posts in OT in order for a user to be credible? iono, but i think it should go in here regardless. someone please explain.
It was an idea that someone came up with, that to be able to start new topics you needed to make 30 posts in 30 days. Cant remember what the 3rd 30 was for.
Wow I was actually going to come here and ask the very same thing. I guess that kind of answers my question. Carry on.
It was an idea that someone came up with, that to be able to start new topics you needed to make 30 posts in 30 days. Cant remember what the 3rd 30 was for.
sorry to stray off the topic but the bold portion reminded me of thisLisa: "Come to Homer's BBBQ, the extra 'B' is for BYOBB" Bart: What's that extra B for? Homer Simpson: That's a typo.

the 30/30/30 rule was in order to be able to start new topics you can only make replysu need to make 30 posts in 30 days and each post has to be 30 min apartthis is to prevent spam and only allows ppl who actually care to joini think thats right