Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come SIIHP has not been mentioned? :D:club:
While funny, I haven't seen it used more than once. :D
IGHN - I go home now.and if you added jopke, you should add mrono.
I added IGHN, but I haven't seen 'mrono' used to the same level as 'jopke' or 'mobney'. If you want, you can make a case for it though.
While funny, I haven't seen it used more than once. :)I added IGHN, but I haven't seen 'mrono' used to the same level as 'jopke' or 'mobney'. If you want, you can make a case for it though.
There is no way that I am spending any more time on it than what I have already have. Happy Hump Day.

QFT at times can mean Quit Effing Talking, so you have to look at the contextAlso, I think it is totally sad that a single player has his own Acronym...FWP, and we all know he certainly does not deserve it.

QFT at times can mean Quit Effing Talking, so you have to look at the contextAlso, I think it is totally sad that a single player has his own Acronym...FWP, and we all know he certainly does not deserve it.
actually, since u used thati was the one who originally brought up the Quit effing talking.at least i think i was, because when people did the quote and wrote QFT, my brain immediately thought "funny", and quit effing talking is funny.patent pending

you very well may have come up with it, i just pointed it out becuase i remembered seeing it and also thought, funny when used in your (patent pending) context

You don't have to add these to your list but everyone keeps mentioning this "so called" fact so maybe it should be an acronym.RTIAFGThis should be an easy one to get :club:

You don't have to add these to your list but everyone keeps mentioning this "so called" fact so maybe it should be an acronym.RTIAFGThis should be an easy one to get :club:
I got nothing.
Royal Tour Is A F***ing Genius?Maybe the G is for Ghey?
I like the way you operate, but i think its royal tour is a fu..cking Godgot two more.Barrage - FCP'ers all join MTT's on various sites to storm the competition and make a name for our community.30/30/30 rule : i dont know the meaning,someone else explain it
I like the way you operate, but i think its royal tour is a fu..cking Godgot two more.Barrage - FCP'ers all join MTT's on various sites to storm the competition and make a name for our community.30/30/30 rule : i dont know the meaning,someone else explain it
Forum God?30/30/30 rule was suggested a few days ago, new members have to make 30 posts in 30 days before they can start new threads or something similar.
Forum God?30/30/30 rule was suggested a few days ago, new members have to make 30 posts in 30 days before they can start new threads or something similar.
you got the last two words yergan.It has been said a few times that Royal Tour Is A Forum GodHeck, the guy even has his own fan club so it must be true :club:
That's it...I saw it explained in another thread. What I don't get is why isn't it just called the 30-30 rule? What's with the 3rd "30"?