• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FidPoker is the preferred nomenclature.
I like it. Goo FidPoker
Fold Preflop!oh wait.. i mean.. Go Fid-vicious
I like them both, good work men!!
I agree... Although I'm leaning towards Fidpoker
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...opic=64610&st=0
Hi Ron, good reading comprehension skills on the date of the tournament.I'll pull my best Sklansky impersonation and let others elaborate.I know you can take it as well as dish it.
OWNED!
i told Andrew that everyone was starting to call me "FidPoker" and that i thought it was hillarious and like it.He's a good dude, no more attacking him please. We barely did an interview, just a quick chat on IM...so it's not like he had questions lined up or anything. He's a member of this forum too..ya know? He's not against you all.My thoughts personally...whoever came up with that name first...i LOVE it...funny as hell
Brian, Good tournament, great start.I'm sure he is a great dude. I also notice he has several dozen posts, So he is well aware of the community here at FCP and the support. There are no personal attacks. I'm just dissapointed in the written column Vatche - I wasnt saying the name should be credited to its creator, or who was the creator.What i'm expressing is my views about the column which failed to illustrate the crowds, the support, the over all great chance to hype the FCP community instead of the FCP Poker."the atmosphere"Thats why i'm here, and I assume thats why the majority of us are.
Brian, Good tournament, great start.I'm sure he is a great dude. I also notice he has several dozen posts, So he is well aware of the community here at FCP and the support. There are no personal attacks. I'm just dissapointed in the written column Vatche - I wasnt saying the name should be credited to its creator, or who was the creator.What i'm expressing is my views about the column which failed to illustrate the crowds, the support, the over all great chance to hype the FCP community instead of the FCP Poker."the atmosphere"Thats why i'm here, and I assume thats why the majority of us are.
Don't worry, when i do official interviews, i'll DEFINATELY be giving the FCP community huge shout outs. The support i received was phenominal!
Don't worry, when i do official interviews, i'll DEFINATELY be giving the FCP community huge shout outs. The support i received was phenominal!
I predict a zillion new sign ups......It's already happening....oh yeah..congrats sir !
It better be, I used it in a column today :club:http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=2492468
WOW! Awesome! Who knew that an ESPN reporter was a member... nice article Matt.
There is NO ONE that I would rather respresent us than you... and I'm serious. From the autographed picture in Toronto to all the family members giving you shout outs on the forum... you are obviously a first class guy from a first class family. Well done buddy![/brown-nosing]
Grammar Police have been dispatched to your house.The fine is $206,800.
Especially mention me! :)How come when I got a strategy session with DN he tried to tweak MY game instead of giving me his? ... I don't find it fair. I want a do-over.That's about all.Oh, the sloppy joes were delicious.

I've never asked this of anyone before, but I was wondering if someone could help out by transferring me the buy-in for this event. I'd really like to participate in this thing, but I don't have any money in FCP. I can transfer someone the buy-in from my FullTilt account though. If someone (preferrabley a vet of this forum) could help me out with thi I'd appreciate it. I don't get home until later tonight, but I would transfer first to your FTP account. Like I mentioned if someone could help out I'd appreciate it, but preferrable a veteran from this site.For some reason I cannot use my debit card on Netteller, I use click2pay at FTP.Please PM me.

I've never asked this of anyone before, but I was wondering if someone could help out by transferring me the buy-in for this event. I'd really like to participate in this thing, but I don't have any money in FCP. I can transfer someone the buy-in from my FullTilt account though. If someone (preferrabley a vet of this forum) could help me out with thi I'd appreciate it. I don't get home until later tonight, but I would transfer first to your FTP account. Like I mentioned if someone could help out I'd appreciate it, but preferrable a veteran from this site.For some reason I cannot use my debit card on Netteller, I use click2pay at FTP.Please PM me.
FCP doesn't allow player to player transfers unless something has changed.Is this tourney up yet? I didn't see it this morning.
FCP doesn't allow player to player transfers unless something has changed.Is this tourney up yet? I didn't see it this morning.
Ok, thanks.
Remember to look at the date of the tournament everybody.Thurs June 29th
Remember to look at the date of the tournament everybody.Thurs June 29th
Did the original date change or something? Is this a trick question Bob?I CAN READ :club:
Hi Ron, good reading comprehension skills on the date of the tournament.I'll pull my best Sklansky impersonation and let others elaborate.I know you can take it as well as dish it.
Hey, you and everyone else around here knows I'm an idiot, so yeah. I can't read. And you know I can take it. You sure gave it to me. And I liked it.are we still talking about jokes, or something else? What do I have to do to get a 10+1 tourney ticket, cuz I'll do anything.

What do I get for coming up with his nickname? I'm sure his marketability has increased ten-fold since the naming...so I'm thinking $10,000 is more than fair.

What do I get for coming up with his nickname? I'm sure his marketability has increased ten-fold since the naming...so I'm thinking $10,000 is more than fair.
How 'bout a right boot to the left nut?j/sGreat name. :club:
Congrats Mercury, you played a hell of a game heads up.
Thank you very much, AAsnake88. It was a tough slog against a 2:1 chip leader, but I caught some cards and stayed aggressive. You're a sportsman and a gentleman to post the congrats and I offer you the same for having clearly played a terrific match.Hope I can perform equally well against Fiddy when the time comes...
Thank you very much, AAsnake88. It was a tough slog against a 2:1 chip leader, but I caught some cards and stayed aggressive. You're a sportsman and a gentleman to post the congrats and I offer you the same for having clearly played a terrific match.Hope I can perform equally well against Fiddy when the time comes...
Congratulations Mercury, we'll be in touch about arranging the heads up match.If there are particular times that are better for you can you let me know.