FidPoker Tahoe Open $2500 Added Tournament

To celebrate Brian Fidler's success FCP is having a tournament and all FCP players are invited.FidPoker Tahoe Open with $2500 AddedThurs June 29th at 9PM EDT$10+$1 Entry with a flat payout.1500 starting chips and 15 minute blind levels$2500 added by FCP to the prize pool.The winner of the tournament will play in a $1000 heads up freeroll against Brian "FidPoker" Fidler in a winner takes all match to be scheduled later based on both player's availability.See you there.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. If I can get money into my account (some reason wasn't able to last week before the NegO), I will be there!
Couldn't you just try to put money in right now? Or do you really need the eleven bucks?
Couldn't you just try to put money in right now? Or do you really need the eleven bucks?
Yeah, I just did and it finally went through so I am good for both this and the Neg O. :club:
It better be, I used it in a column today :club:http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=2492468
and you are?if you wrote it, edit it,With the clock about to strike midnight, Fidler was dealt Q-9. Baskin was dealt A-4. Baskin made a raise and Fidler called. The flop came 9-6-5. Fidler had top pair and bet 17,000. Baskin called. A deuce on the turn gave Baskin an inside straight draw. Fidler bet 50,000 and Baskin called. "I knew that if I caught a three or an ace, I would win [the tournament]," Baskin explained. "It didn't cost me that much to call, so I did." Baskin's call turned out to be a brilliant decision. A three fell on the river. The final board showed 9-6-5-2-3, giving Baskin a straight -- ace to five.actually a straight, deuce to sixalso, good timing on the tourney, a possible game 7 NBA Finals game. Hope notthanks FCP
and you are?if you wrote it, edit it,With the clock about to strike midnight, Fidler was dealt Q-9. Baskin was dealt A-4. Baskin made a raise and Fidler called. The flop came 9-6-5. Fidler had top pair and bet 17,000. Baskin called. A deuce on the turn gave Baskin an inside straight draw. Fidler bet 50,000 and Baskin called. "I knew that if I caught a three or an ace, I would win [the tournament]," Baskin explained. "It didn't cost me that much to call, so I did." Baskin's call turned out to be a brilliant decision. A three fell on the river. The final board showed 9-6-5-2-3, giving Baskin a straight -- ace to five.actually a straight, deuce to sixalso, good timing on the tourney, a possible game 7 NBA Finals game. Hope notthanks FCP
Hi Ron, good reading comprehension skills on the date of the tournament.I'll pull my best Sklansky impersonation and let others elaborate.I know you can take it as well as dish it.

You guys realise i'l win everything and dominate HU right?

It better be, I used it in a column today :club:http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=2492468
No Offence, I know u meant well, BUT......You taxed our branded nickname by browsing our boards and you fail to mention much in the way of "poker community" here at FCP.I'm not trying to preach on behalf of anyone except myself, so Please reply directly to me.but i feel as though you owe some form of explanation, or at least "shout out" expressing the type of fun, eventfull forum/poker that goes on in respect to the veterans and die hards that u used to help feed your column
You guys realise i'l win everything and dominate HU right?No Offence, I know u meant well, BUT......You taxed our branded nickname by browsing our boards and you fail to mention much in the way of "poker community" here at FCP.I'm not trying to preach on behalf of anyone except myself, so Please reply directly to me.but i feel as though you owe some form of explanation, or at least "shout out" expressing the type of fun, eventfull forum/poker that goes on in respect to the veterans and die hards that u used to help feed your column
That and the Rail thread he had here. There was upwards of 450 people "watching" and cheering him on.
sweet...i wonder if Brian like his new poker name, he hasnt commented on it yet.
He actually told me to use it. I spoke to him this morning. And thanks for the fix, I'll edit...considering I missed it before...
He actually told me to use it. I spoke to him this morning. And thanks for the fix, I'll edit...considering I missed it before...
Hmm, i hope you didnt just try to side step my post with a reply that indirectly insinuates Brian was the one who personally told you to apply the name Fid Poker, because i would hope you strive to be a great journalist by asking questions and getting all the facts.Somewhere in all the Q&A surrounding FidPoker and his protege, there must have been a mention on the "fans, and support" from the FCP community? no?
Hmm, i hope you didnt just try to side step my post with a reply that indirectly insinuates Brian was the one who personally told you to apply the name Fid Poker, because i would hope you strive to be a great journalist by asking questions and getting all the facts.Somewhere in all the Q&A surrounding FidPoker and his protege, there must have been a mention on the "fans, and support" from the FCP community? no?
i told Andrew that everyone was starting to call me "FidPoker" and that i thought it was hillarious and like it.He's a good dude, no more attacking him please. We barely did an interview, just a quick chat on IM...so it's not like he had questions lined up or anything. He's a member of this forum too..ya know? He's not against you all.My thoughts personally...whoever came up with that name first...i LOVE it...funny as hell
You guys realise i'l win everything and dominate HU right?No Offence, I know u meant well, BUT......You taxed our branded nickname by browsing our boards and you fail to mention much in the way of "poker community" here at FCP.I'm not trying to preach on behalf of anyone except myself, so Please reply directly to me.but i feel as though you owe some form of explanation, or at least "shout out" expressing the type of fun, eventfull forum/poker that goes on in respect to the veterans and die hards that u used to help feed your column
We can always count on you Royal...NH :club:
sweet...i wonder if Brian like his new poker name, he hasnt commented on it yet.
Royal, i don't think he ever implied that Brian came up with "Fid Poker".(not sure if you were implying that nyrajf was implying that Brian came up with "FidPoker", if not, then just ignore this post.) :club:
He actually told me to use it. I spoke to him this morning. And thanks for the fix, I'll edit...considering I missed it before...Royal, i don't think he ever implied that Brian came up with "Fid Poker".(not sure if you were implying that nyrajf was implying that Brian came up with "FidPoker", if not, then just ignore this post.) :club:
I read it that Royal was pointing out that credit wasn't given where credit was due. Now I'm not sure who exactly gave the name but I think it was Looshle. Either way at the bare minimum, a mention of our forum was definently due.