Daniels Thoughts On The Game

...bandwagon jumper :D:club:
haha, sorry for your loss Ryan. I thought of you during this game. I consider this payback for you taking me down in pool and getting 1st in hockey weekend. good game then, good game now. Consider us even :D Hope we cross paths again.
haha, sorry for your loss Ryan. I thought of you during this game. I consider this payback for you taking me down in pool and getting 1st in hockey weekend. good game then, good game now. Consider us even :club: Hope we cross paths again.
YODA!!! sorry man I missed your call I was out watching the game and didn't take my phone with me. Sounds like that place was Rockin last night. Congrats. But watch out for the Sabres next year lol Oh well on to Football season.
But watch out for the Sabres next year lol
Yes, I like what you've done here...
Oh well on to Football season.
Oops, you lost your mojo. I can't stomach another crappy Bills season, I probably won't even watch this year.
Yes, I like what you've done here...Oops, you lost your mojo. I can't stomach another crappy Bills season, I probably won't even watch this year.
Oh sure thats what you sucker bills fans keep telling yourselves. But we both know that you buffalo fans are gluttons for punishment lol
Yes, I like what you've done here...Oops, you lost your mojo. I can't stomach another crappy Bills season, I probably won't even watch this year.
It is hard but Im just a sports junkie. I hate when they lose but I need to watch lol. God I don't know how my wife puts up with me
It is hard but Im just a sports junkie. I hate when they lose but I need to watch lol. God I don't know how my wife puts up with me
Actually she told Jen she is leaving you.. sorry don't kill the messenger :club: Hi Tori!
haha, sorry for your loss Ryan. I thought of you during this game. I consider this payback for you taking me down in pool and getting 1st in hockey weekend. good game then, good game now. Consider us even :club: Hope we cross paths again.
i'm humbled...except...wrong Ryan. hahaCongratulations though... :D
i'm humbled...except...wrong Ryan. hahaCongratulations though... :club:
haha oh - we didn't really swap forum names at hockey weekend just assumed it was him. Well wherever that Ryan is i'm sure he'll read it eventually.