Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

23 User(s) are reading this topic (291 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)130 Members: Jdr999, Naismith, JPajamas, skinny, Whatever, Mom of Protege
My mom would have been in bed 4 hour ago with a message on my phone..."let me know how your little card game went honey. Oh by the way, make sure you tuck in your shirt and turn your hat around, your going to be on TV for God's sake."
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom would have been in bed 4 hour ago with a message on my phone..."let me know how your little card game went honey. Oh by the way, make sure you tuck in your shirt and turn your hat around, your going to be on TV for God's sake."
Better to wear your hat backwards than to be one of those goofballs who wears his Yankees hat tilted to one side with a straight brim and the sticker still on it.

Monday, 19th of June 2006 09:08 PMPlace Name Chip Count 3 Clinton Baskin 940 1 Brian Fidler 750 2 RCW Cheung 295 4 Tony Le 250 Brian Fidler raises to 26K UTG (and the cutoff at the same time). Clint called from the small blind. Flop came the 6d 6s 5c. Clint checked to Brian who bet 30K at the pot. Clint called. The turn came the 8c. Checked by both. The river brought the Ad. Checked again. Clint showed pocket deuces and takes another nice pot. Tony Le rasied to 34K in the small blind and Clint Baskin gives him a call from the big. The flop came the 8h 4d 9h. Tony checked and Clint bet 26K. Tony called. The turn came the Jd. Tony checked and Clint bet 76K. Tony mucked .Tony Le raises and takes the blinds and antes several times in a row. He is looking for backup chips.

We must be related...
"hjsagiuoih hjsyadudhas" i just threw a copy of super systems on my keyboard, and it makes more sense than you
ok...THAT cracked me up! :club:
Better to wear your hat backwards than to be one of those goofballs who wears his Yankees hat tilted to one side with a straight brim and the sticker still on it.
And so big that it covers their ears too. I work in a place that sells these "fitteds" and I have to watch those a-holes try them on like that to see if they look "good".
Hadn't noticed, thanks for pointing that out. :D
Oh sorry, I hadnt read the whole thread yet to see that people had pointed this out earlier. Besides my post had content and :club: was an invatation for all those guest to take the time and register for the forums. NOt just a dumb "captain obvious" type post. :D
Oh sorry, I hadnt read the whole thread yet to see that people had pointed this out earlier. Besides my post had content and :club: was an invatation for all those guest to take the time and register for the forums. NOt just a dumb "captain obvious" type post. :D
Just bad timing, cause I almost said the same thing to the person before you, but I thought i'd let it go... then on the next page you did the same thing.
Just bad timing, cause I almost said the same thing to the person before you, but I thought i'd let it go... then on the next page you did the same thing.
my life is full of bad timing. :club:
i see your reply lacks witt and humour.I will now use thise easy opportunity to apply a patented FCP remark.YSAPKY.and"hjsagiuoih hjsyadudhas" i just threw a copy of super systems on my keyboard, and it makes more sense than you
LOL!!! :club::D

what are the blinds at?how short is the guy at 200k?

I don't understand a raise to 65k though.Aren't blinds 4k/8k still? Overbet much?
see bad timing... I ask the question right after you. :club: