Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

On the button, RCW raised to 25K and Brian called. The flop came the 2s Ad 5h. Checked by both. The 6h falls on the turn. Brian checked and RCW bet 15K. Brian checked raised to 45K and RCW called. The Qc floated in on the river and both check. Brian shows a set of twos and RCW a pair of pocket kings. Monday, 19th of June 2006 08:40 PMJustin raises on the button to 32K. Brian calls from the big blind. Flop is the Js 2d 9c. Brian checks and Justin moved all in. Brian called. Brian has the A A and Justin has the 8h Tc. Justin is open ended but Brain is way ahead. The turn is a 6c. One more card to see....there are 8 cards for his to catch. The river is the 5d and the aces hold up. Justin Scott takes 5th for $72,380.Look at him slow playing like a mad man!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be an ass, but, all the information you requested is on the first page of this thread along with live updates.You're welcome.
Ya honestlyI was going to reply to his stupidity, but then i realise. u know. I'm following, we're all following, the counts and payout have been posted every 2nd page, + other posts in general.some peoples kids. jeez

Okay, I questioned a hand on Sunday, so what the hell? Let's get in another one. :club:"Fidler calls RCW from sb. Flop A 2 5. Check check... RCW bets 15K fidler raises!!! 30K more... RCW calls. River Q Brian shows 222 RCW had KK. Fidler wins the pot!"On the river, Brian checks. What does everyone think of this play? Brian, if you read this, what was your reasoning? Did you think he might have QQ? Did you put him on the flush draw on the turn?Just curious!

I think you gotta value bet that river for sure w/ the set.
I agree- but he must of put RCW on a an Ace and figure for a bet on the river. I would have made the value bet in a hearbeat, myself.

On the hand with the set of dueces - I figured he checked on the river, given that RCW made a bet on the turn...thinking he could earn more with a check-raise on the river then a straight value bet. to bad there was no bet he could raise...

Ya honestlyI was going to reply to his stupidity, but then i realise. u know. I'm following, we're all following, the counts and payout have been posted every 2nd page, + other posts in general.some peoples kids. jeez
Hey..I'm checking in and pulling for the protoge. Look at how many posts you have...get a date, get a life. If you haven't been told yet...YOU ARE A LOSER!!!
On the hand with the set of dueces - I figured he checked on the river, given that RCW made a bet on the turn...thinking he could earn more with a check-raise on the river then a straight value bet. to bad there was no bet he could raise...
Check raise twice?
I agree- but he must of put RCW on a an Ace and figure for a bet on the river. I would have made the value bet in a hearbeat, myself.
Ya, easy to say that now.i bet he's thinking, Please let me have this and go check check.
Hey..I'm checking in and pulling for the protoge. Look at how many posts you have...get a date, get a life. If you haven't been told yet...YOU ARE A LOSER!!!
At least someone decided to take the high road. :club::D
He is my god. Shut the hell up.
Look Noob, Go read some of my posts from about 700 - 1000 .You'll see that 99% of my posts are while i'm at work, making a hell of a lot more money than you will see for several years.I've also accomplished a lot more on this site alone, than u did in your teens.so, take your virgin attitude and issues somewhere else. we're enjoying a game
Look Noob, Go read some of my posts from about 700 - 1000 .You'll see that 99% of my posts are while i'm at work, making a hell of a lot more money than you will see for several years.I've also accomplished a lot more on this site alone, than u did in your teens.so, take your virgin attitude and issues somewhere else. we're enjoying a game
So you are a virgin??
Ya, easy to say that now.i bet he's thinking, Please let me have this and go check check.
lol-He is playing very carefully, but it really looks like you are up aganist an ace here. That is the kind of hand that may pay off the value bet. Not just because I know the results, but I agree with Kurt- easy river bet.

Think anyone is interested in the outcome of this? WOW.For those 288 guests, take a moment to register for the forums and join are little community.413 User(s) are reading this topic (288 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)123 Members: Suited_Up, jdquads, lvpro, mjb268, gloyner, Billy, jafrey, Sens-Eh, CROPE, pauld22, Moneyball16, DrawingDeadInDM, blacktie31, Royal_Tour, threeparrots, steve7stud, TheSkearnel, marshall22, baka, CombatGreen, QCRunner, gatortom64, spt24, Fid's sis, Mom of Protege, PeteyPablo, edge52, Alex916F, ForRealDD, TML28, Naismith, Franky Bones, BigtimeGC, bampote, kidpkrJR, jayboogie, jkalib, Vogelb5, acesfull333, epistemic, Flik, bengy3, Karkstark1, Sean_ec, Jeepster80125, JoeyFinngars, AAsnake88, SideWinder, poguemahone68, Jdr999, Whatever, Ryan_Sanders, bmwmcoupe, Kuge, _OutKicked_, stevielarson, Bizzle, paul7682, hoeferm, Waffles2003, sanfran1283, FCP Info2, makaveliwj, psujohn, FCP Info, geezus, 4Dguy, gavindagr8, jacko412, GodOfEntropy, joelav128, evilturtle, playingtowin, weakdraw, Gallo, pirana, Trustno1, Rated-R, llou, TakeYourClay, Foote9, CodyHartman, davey16, MattH, tiger47, aucu, jizzy15, Mockerman1, Sjw61, cen, allin1090, greatwhite, zsta2k6, silvergoose, Pokeraholic, LongLiveYorke, sleuthis, CrazyJoe, Stoupes22, georgiethomas, smiley, Rabsox386, JPajamas, Azreous, Solodell, sche0576, SteezyDice, moayer, firingblind, WVUCarter, gator60, canadianyanke, Ilien, Perazzi, Jordan, BubbleBoy, danuk, Canuckickstan, Smokewagons, sfrelick, PhilBluff, DrunkJoker, Jrobb25, fmny

lol-He is playing very carefully, but it really looks like you are up aganist an ace here. That is the kind of hand that may pay off the value bet. Not just because I know the results, but I agree with Kurt- easy river bet.
That's what I like to hear.