Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats right Timmy.You see, some people are what I like to call Donks. They have all kinds of money that they have no idea what to do with. so they enter poker tournaments of all price ranges and sizes, and make ridiculous calls yet still manage to make it on TV as a great poker player
But, but, but..But, Kurt played in a 10k event, so quite obviously, there's still SOME very skilled players, right?I'm love you Kurt, just joshin'.
But, but, but..But, Kurt played in a 25k event, so quite obviously, there's still SOME very skilled players, right?I'm love you Kurt, just joshin'.
FYP
I'm at Disney World...just got back to my room. How many are left and what is the chip count?
5 players remainingchip count:1 Brian Fidler 700,000 2 Clint Baskin 530,000 3 Tony Le 430,000 4 RCW Cheung 385,000 5 Justin Scott 160,000Payout Structure:1 $ 372,2402 $ 206,8003 $ 113,7404 $ 82,7205 $ 72,3806 $ 62,0407 $ 51,7008 $ 41,3609 $ 31,020
When/if Brian loses his chiplead, we'll see what he's made of. I bet Daniel is more nervous watching than he was playing his first FT
ya jinxed him.... wtg!!!</sarcasm>
But, but, but..But, Kurt played in a 10k event, so quite obviously, there's still SOME very skilled players, right?I'm love you Kurt, just joshin'.
Thats actually what i like to call a catch 22. you see Timmy, Kurt is also known as a donk, but he has no money.We call these people "luckBoxes" they tend to win their buy in at various small events and "stages".Dont worry about these people, They'll usually play weak tight for 6 hours, and blow it just as the day 1 is about to end
Thats actually what i like to call a catch 22. you see Timmy, Kurt is also known as a donk, but he has no money.We call these people "luckBoxes" they tend to win their buy in at various small events and "stages".Dont worry about these people, They'll usually play weak tight for 6 hours, and blow it just as the day 1 is about to end
:club::D:D
And then Royal brings out the boomstick..Geezus...okay, okay, I laughed.
5 players remainingchip count:1 Brian Fidler 700,000 2 Clint Baskin 530,000 3 Tony Le 430,000 4 RCW Cheung 385,000 5 Justin Scott 160,000Payout Structure:1 $ 372,2402 $ 206,8003 $ 113,7404 $ 82,7205 $ 72,3806 $ 62,0407 $ 51,7008 $ 41,3609 $ 31,020
Thanks for the honest and intelligent reply....Royal Tour...thanks for your girl friend.
We're supposed to be coming Friday evening....If Brian should, or should I say, when Brian wins this, he may not be around on Friday and we may have to change our plans. Can't wait to see your new apt. Hope you'll be around.
If he wins, the Tourament of Champions is June 25th and 26th in vegas.. You may have to postpone.. at least i hope you have to postpone..... :club:
Fidler on a nice rush right now- pocket rockets, then a set
It's about time... hasn't had either one at all yet today. Up to this point it was on the hour, lol.