Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

I am so proud of you, Brian....what a great game...you surely had me on the edge of my seat. Who ever thought you'd win that kind of money your second time out?You did so, so good! You are our hero! Go out and relax tonight....you deserve it. Look on the bright side....now you can go to Tom's party on Sat. with us!!!!!!! Don't put yourself down about this, you should be extremely proud and excited!!!We love you....Talk to you soon..
WOW! A "mamma's boy". Truly DN's Protege'!Welcome Mamma. Congrats Brian.Awesome cash!!!!
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...We bow to you FidPoker.... Fantastic work!! :club::D:D:D:):)

he cant, he blew his bankroll playing golfsw
LMAO :D:club:
wow...u just made enough to 200,000 double cheeseburgers, which truly is the best way to invest this money
Not even close. He can get 16,000 30 packs of Natty Light/Natty Ice with this money. Clearly the wisest investment.

Although FidPoker seem to have been selected as the official name, I think he should call himself B Fiddy and start making clothes and fragrances and host parties... Warning advertisement Stop smelling like P Diddy - Buy the new fragrance from B FiddyCongrats on the win, FidPoker... Take the win and bet it on the US as World Cup Winners 2006 - Now that's good investment :club:

Not even close. He can get 16,000 30 packs of Natty Light/Natty Ice with this money. Clearly the wisest investment.
When I lived in Texas there was a bar in a college town that had "Nickel Natty Tuesdays"

I watched some very nice play from Brian from the rail during this Championship event. I have to second Daniel's observation that Brian carries himself quite well at the table. The only time i really saw any emotion from him was when it got down to heads up play. The ability to adjust ones game is a very important aspect of the game of poker and as well as Brian played, a few adjustments and i can see a very bright poker future for him.

I know your probablly dissapointed, but you did well. Congrats!