Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

Great job Fid! The win woulda been great, but the second place finish is awesome nonetheless. Just another step in the overall development of the next great poker player, right?

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so proud of you, Brian....what a great game...you surely had me on the edge of my seat. Who ever thought you'd win that kind of money your second time out?You did so, so good! You are our hero! Go out and relax tonight....you deserve it. Look on the bright side....now you can go to Tom's party on Sat. with us!!!!!!! Don't put yourself down about this, you should be extremely proud and excited!!!We love you....Talk to you soon..
Hey it's MOM!!!Nice job FidPoker!!!

thank you all so so so so so so much for the support the last few days...couldn't have done it without ya!sorry i couldn't bring it home for ya...maybe a WSOP bracelet tho?And i'm really really happy about the good cash here...but i never thought i'd be so upset with winning 200k...it's crazy...again...thanks

thank you all so so so so so so much for the support the last few days...couldn't have done it without ya!sorry i couldn't bring it home for ya...maybe a WSOP bracelet tho?And i'm really really happy about the good cash here...but i never thought i'd be so upset with winning 200k...it's crazy...again...thanks
Fid, you are definately gonna be making some nice cashes in the WSOP and I wouldnt even be shocked if you bring home a bracelet. Man you did a nice run celebrate, relax, and get poker off the mind for a couple days unless Daniel wants to discuss strategy. You did FCP proud! :club::D:D
A WSOP bracelet would be extra nice! Great game and what an awesome and beneficial experience this tournament has been for you. When you're dissapointed about coming in second, that means you have the desire to keep learning and capture first next time around. Tomorrow morning I'm sure the ecstasy of winning 200k will seep in. Heck maybe it was better in the longrun you didn't win here. Victory tastes that much better when you've gotten so close but not quite there. Oh and don't forget to celebrate your asz off tomorrow night! Go FidPoker!