Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but am I wrong to think that Brian should have made a steal at the river.. He couldn't have thought his J-high was good, could he?
Yeah- a river bet would have been good- Tony Le would have to fold. I don't see how Le doesn't jam the turn with an OESD? He is too short chipped to just call- And Brian had been pretty conservative all night. I see Brian laying down to a big turn bet.
Hang on, Pete......here we go!!! Is your heart pounding as hard as mine?And yes, I am really Brian's Mom!!!!!
We're all cheering with ya Mrs "P". Take it down Brian!

i really like that this tourney had a day off before the final table. this allows everyone to rest a bit more after the grueling preliminary days (some 12+ hours of play). i know that many of the tournies have such huge fields now that one more day makes some of these tournies last 6 or 7 days, or for the WSOP 10+, but it just seems like a nice change for the players.

Come on Brian.....you can do it!!!!! Love you!!!!
Can't get anymore story book than to have his mom here rooting with his loyal fans! Take it down Brian and end the story on a perfect note!Next thing you know Spielberg will be calling with the movie rights
i wonder what poker agency fidler will sign with if he wins this thing...
It said in the prize package that if he won any of his 10k buy ins he would sign up with Poker Royalty. Good luck Fid Kid!
It said in the prize package that if he won any of his 10k buy ins he would sign up with Poker Royalty. Good luck Fid Kid!
i dont think ive heard of this poker site, who do they have signed with them currently?
Heads Up! Go Brian Go! And a GO GO GO!!!!
Note: Fidler won both his heads up matchs on FCP a few weeks ago. - He won one for 5k and one for 1k...I like his chances... DN gave him some good advice in heads up play..

1:43 AM ESTBrian just missed a bet. Very key. He won the pot but needed to win more.Chip Count1 Clint Baskin 1,260,000 2 Brian Fidler 942,000How can Daniel say that Brian missed a key bet with a flush on Board? Wouldn't the only hands that could call a bet on the river beat him? Just curious.D

i dont think ive heard of this poker site, who do they have signed with them currently?
Josh AriehTJ CloutierHoyt CorkinsAntonio EsfandiariTed ForrestGus HansenPhil HellmuthErick LindgrenMichael MizrachiJuan Carlos MortensenDaniel NegreanuGreg RaymerGavin SmithDavid WilliamsThe Queens of PokerJennifer HarmanEvelyn NgCyndy VioletteCindy MargolisJerry Bussfrom here
1:43 AM ESTBrian just missed a bet. Very key. He won the pot but needed to win more.Chip Count1 Clint Baskin 1,260,000 2 Brian Fidler 942,000How can Daniel say that Brian missed a key bet with a flush on Board? Wouldn't the only hands that could call a bet on the river beat him? Just curious.D
It's heads up. Chances aren't high that he has a flush.
yea and with the other guy calling to the river it could have looked like a draw
Josh AriehTJ CloutierHoyt CorkinsAntonio EsfandiariTed ForrestGus HansenPhil HellmuthErick LindgrenMichael MizrachiJuan Carlos MortensenDaniel NegreanuGreg RaymerGavin SmithDavid WilliamsThe Queens of PokerJennifer HarmanEvelyn NgCyndy VioletteCindy MargolisJerry Bussfrom here
LOL Jerry Buss?? He needs the $$$ or the publicity?