Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

tell me what you think.. lets get a good fidler rap goinglook at kid fidler.. workin that stack like an old school Ko-Jak.. negreanu may be on crack.. but this boy fidler is about to get STACKED.. like kid pokers game.. all fidler wants is the money and the fame.
Oh Jesus Christ.
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me what you think.. lets get a good fidler rap goinglook at kid fidler.. workin that stack like an old school Ko-Jak.. negreanu may be on crack.. but this boy fidler is about to get STACKED.. like kid pokers game.. all fidler wants is the money and the fame.
im guessing your white with rhymes like that :club:
.1:04 AM ESTI just had a long talk with Fidler on the break. We needed to address a few tells he had. They'll be gone now.1:20 AM ESTTony Le is short in the BB. I've told Brian to get a little more aggresive from the sb and not give him free flops.
It's almost not even fair. Having DN in his corner.

Hey Brian, glad to see I'm not the only one to get totally ran over by Fid Poker at a final table. Keep it up and save a spot for me in your entourage!Cory

I'd be asleep if I drank wine...don't want to miss the ending now!!!! Besides, I am at my daughter's house watching this with her. She has landed on the couch and I am now in charge of the updates. I still have to go home tonight and be back here by 7:30 am to watch my 17 month old grandaughter. I hope she takes good naps during the day because I think I'll be napping right along with her.
I've already told him not to quit his day job. Thanks for filling in for him during this time. Don't go giving his job away just yet, please!!!!

Thanks, Daniel for the nice compliment about how good Brian listens. He was always a great student. He especially was good when he liked his teachers. You are surely #1 on his list. He is having the time of his life. Thanks for everything!!!

Brian Fidler cripples Tony LeBrian Fidler raised to 20k from the small blind and Tony Le called from the big blind. The flop came [6♥][5♦][3♣] and Fidler bet 20k. Le called and the turn came [A♦]. Both players checked and the river came [K♠]. Both players checked again and turned up:Brian Fidler [J][9]Tony Le [J][4]Fidler took the pot leaving Le with 49k in chips.
Anyone but me think that Tony Le goofed this hand up? He goes out on the next hand.
anyone know if norman chad and lon are doing the commentary?
are they even at the events? it seems like they just do commentary over the edited program, you never see them in the background or standing near the final table. then again we are accustomed to that by watching the wpt who knows what espn does.

You think DN is in to this?

Daniel Negreanu just yelled "you gott'em just where you want 'em buddy.....do this (and he gave the best Negreanu "iron man" stance he could.
From Poker Pages.
Anyone but me think that Tony Le goofed this hand up? He goes out on the next hand.
Yeah but am I wrong to think that Brian should have made a steal at the river.. He couldn't have thought his J-high was good, could he?