Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

yeah i want to know badlyi think daniel made fidler take a walk in the middle of it
Clint Baskin increases his stackBrian Fidler raised to 25k from under the gun and Clint Baskin raised to 75k from the button. Fidler called and the flop came [9♠][6♠][3♠]. Fidler checked the flop to Baskin who bet 150k. Fidler mucked and Baskin took the pot. After the hand Baskin had 510k and Fidler had 685k.Edit: too slow
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

437 User(s) are reading this topic (311 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)125 Members: Sens-Eh, SideWinder, bhaas, AAsnake88, Suited_Up, MattH, telescop, NortonFan, Kid DynOmite, Mattnxtc, Fid's sis, ForRealDD, Mom of Protege, Wandigo, pauld22, Foote9, Royal_Tour, 69suited, Jdr999, TML28, Bizzle, GoCryWolfe, natan106, Randy Reed, blakheart, gilbertology, BubbleBoy, RDog, psujohn, michbball4, InAbsentia, Naismith, jayboogie, JPajamas, JoeyFinngars, realdeal515, yimyammer, Pokergolf, Stuffdees, evilturtle, TJ311, mrs_c, Rabsox386, zsta2k6, playingtowin, Beerfly, dpan1084, crocd99, CombatGreen, stylez09, weakdraw, zimmer4141, BigtimeGC, jafrey, De-Bo, canuck89, Kuge, Waffles2003, irishguy, Sjw61, gloyner, Canuckickstan, nickforgot, Gallo, threeparrots, sealster, nell789, UpMySleeve, Dark Gaia, macphec, Sean_ec, Perazzi, ColeSLaw, joshrogo, CrAcKeDaCeS, sfrelick, Moneyball16, oldirtyharry, wvapoker, Pokeraholic, bengy3, fmny, TheSkearnel, kidpkrJR, ol'number7, TB17, allin1090, supertouch, llou, Kurtman213, tiger47, cen, CcanuckWWW, Speedy Petey, Vogelb5, schwarz269, bringsme, joeblow, marshall22, canadianyanke, Number1pp, WVUCarter, Chip Lohnson, gavindagr8, Solodell, rpc11, railmonkey, Nichols, jjdylan, QCRunner, wordy, sche0576, Jeepster80125, georgiethomas, Jrobb25, Alex916F, LewFather, moayer, DrunkJoker, chad0159100, Jordan, bosox_11, Fl_Fight_Fan, RodReynolds, brabzPlenty of folks railing you FidPoker - go for it!!

Hi Brian...You are doing awesome and we are all so proud of you! I haven't left the computer since you started. Good luck! You are so cool and collected!Pete, don't you wish you were there with him...I bet you're going nuts!!!!!!Happy Father's Day to Brian's 2nd "proud poppa"!!!
Hey Mrs fidlerI had to work. You know how busy we are doing the first 2 weeks of the month. I def would be there supporting him. Have no fear, i will be there at the WSOP in a few weeks and his next 2 events..Hope you can come down to CT soonPete
From Fehrmann's blog:"Last year this event went until 6am in the morning. Oh...please dont have a reapeat!"Poor Matt is gonna have a late night tonight, we appreciate staying up with all the updates!
No problem. Glad to be here with you fine folks!
That might be a bit much....and it's good to see that people overplay TPTK in big money tournaments, too. A9? God awful.
Not gonna sugar coat it for the kids.but a lot of players simply hav the money to play all these, they arent exatly "great"
it will be good practice for Matt for the longest 5 days of his life, July 27-31 =)
Can't wait. If anyone is in Vegas for the main event of the WSOP stop by the FCP booth at the gaming show in the RIO and say hi.

Everyone on FCP seems to be watching.....440 User(s) are reading this topic (310 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)128 Members: Foote9, NortonFan, De-Bo, Sens-Eh, EStormOk, PeteyPablo, baka, BubbleBoy, MattH, jayboogie, Theraflu, Royal_Tour, MJINK3, TML28, Moneyball16, SideWinder, Bizzle, TheSkearnel, pauld22, allin1090, gloyner, Mom of Protege, DrawingDeadInDM, Fid's sis, Foulky, Naismith, Flik, mrs_c, llou, jafrey, gilbertology, bengy3, Jeff_, blakheart, CROPE, tiger47, sfrelick, leftygolfer, kidpkrJR, Vogelb5, ForRealDD, joshrogo, FCP Info, KrazyKarl910, Sjw61, hogtownboy, playingtowin, zimmer4141, Sean_ec, A. Holmberg, Canuckickstan, Adaon, UpMySleeve, armen13, Kuge, geezus, Pipedream, edge52, marshall22, spt24, irishguy, handsfactor, Kid DynOmite, Gallo, I Bleed Sooner Red, Dark Gaia, evilturtle, ColeSLaw, JPajamas, 69suited, georgiethomas, Waffles2003, telescop, AAsnake88, Mattnxtc, Jdr999, GoCryWolfe, natan106, Randy Reed, psujohn, michbball4, InAbsentia, JoeyFinngars, realdeal515, yimyammer, TJ311, Rabsox386, zsta2k6, Beerfly, dpan1084, crocd99, CombatGreen, stylez09, weakdraw, BigtimeGC, canuck89, nickforgot, threeparrots, sealster, nell789, macphec, Perazzi, CrAcKeDaCeS, oldirtyharry, wvapoker, Pokeraholic, fmny, ol'number7, supertouch, Kurtman213, cen, CcanuckWWW, Speedy Petey, schwarz269, joeblow, canadianyanke, WVUCarter, Chip Lohnson, gavindagr8, Solodell, rpc11, railmonkey, Nichols, jjdylan, QCRunner, wordy, sche0576, Jeepster80125

Not gonna sugar coat it for the kids.but a lot of players simply hav the money to play all these, they arent exatly "great"
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! You mean just, anyone, who has 10k laying around, can play in these? You mean, not everyone is brilliant all the time? Excuse me, Sir, but I have to disagree.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! You mean just, anyone, who has 10k laying around, can play in these? You mean, not everyone is brilliant all the time? Excuse me, Sir, but I have to disagree.
thats right Timmy.You see, some people are what I like to call Donks. They have all kinds of money that they have no idea what to do with. so they enter poker tournaments of all price ranges and sizes, and make ridiculous calls yet still manage to make it on TV as a great poker player
Hey Mrs fidlerI had to work. You know how busy we are doing the first 2 weeks of the month. I def would be there supporting him. Have no fear, i will be there at the WSOP in a few weeks and his next 2 events..Hope you can come down to CT soonPete
We're supposed to be coming Friday evening....If Brian should, or should I say, when Brian wins this, he may not be around on Friday and we may have to change our plans. Can't wait to see your new apt. Hope you'll be around.