Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost torn- I have played with JC Tran before he went big- He is from Sacramento and used to play in my local club. Pretty decent guy and a good player.
Lucky Derby or Capitol? I played at the Derby from 2000-2003 (when I left Folsom), I'm not sure if I've met him or not.
Is FCP giving away another ME seat... or just the one that cfinn won?
There's still the Main Event package going to the winner of the Top 501 for June Freeroll.
BAAAHAHAHHHK-Fid pwns!!
Popo Zao K-Fid!Damn, I can't believe I just wrote that! :club:
Lucky Derby or Capitol? I played at the Derby from 2000-2003 (when I left Folsom), I'm not sure if I've met him or not.
I played with him at the Derby- But I think he played capital as well.
LOLafter reading that i think it would also be appropriate to say that "fidpoker" is an excellent nickname
Looks like he is crushing this thing...currently he has 730K and 2nd has 335K!!!Also...are u really from Golf IL?...That town is what...a block long?
The announcer is now calling him "FIDPOKER" in honor of the thread.Chip Count1 Brian Fidler $ 730,000 2 Clinton Baskin $ 335,000 3 Tony Le $ 315,000 4 RCW Cheung $ 250,000 5 Justin Scott $ 205,000 6 J.C. Tran $ 200,000 7 Joseph Dubois $ 85,000 Play will resume at 7:45 PM PST
VNH :club::D