Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is FCP giving away another ME seat... or just the one that cfinn won?

Kurt, any qualifiers for WSOP this year??
Nah, bankroll took a massive hit recently... took about a month off or so, and just recently made a nice little comeback going from $25 to 400 in like a week in a half. Next year it will be mine though.
I googled it and Bad Boys 2 came up so I'm guessing that. If thats not it i give up.......Manwich.....
Nope, that's not it either.It's from "The Big Hit" w/ mark wahlberg.... Fun little movie.

The cards don't seem to smacking FidPoker in the face like they were yesterday.....Let the games begin..... Hold it together man.....this is yours for the taking :club:

QUOTE(sharkboy @ Monday, June 19th, 2006, 3:26 PM) *JC Tran had QQ hole cards. Rivered a Q's full of 2's
where's this info coming from? is daniel still giving a play by play, or what?
its just what i think JC has based on the way he played...Fidler doesnt have position and loses another pot. this is not lookin good.
its just what i think JC has based on the way he played...Fidler doesnt have position and loses another pot. this is not lookin good.
No way JC had queens there. Small underpair, or small flush. The big bet is not wanting a call. I can't figure Fidler's hand out.
7:42 PM ESTFidler bets 10K on flop 5 6 J. Tony Lee calls. Brian bets 30K on turn Q. Tony calls.... Fidler makes it 17K. Just reraises 40K more from bb.
So what happened with this one? I'm confused
So what happened with this one? I'm confused
2 different hands-I don't know about the first hand, but the 2nd hand Fiddler openened and Justin came over the top for 40K, fiddler folded.Poker PagersStill can not figure the first one
For the Last Time...Everyone just calls him FIDS!!!!
Sorry, Pete.Nicknames are given by others and not yourself.He's been annointed Fid Poker.