Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

RCW raised to 14K from the cutoff. Brian Fidler called from the small blind. 8h Kc 4d on the flop. Checked. Turn comes the 3h. Checked. River card is the 9s. Brian shoots 15K into the middle and RCW calls. Brian has a pair of nines and RCW a pair of eights. Brian outpips RCW and takes the pot.RCW limped as did Jamin Stokes from the small. The flop came the 6h 5c Jc. Three handed RCW makes the first move at the pot and takes it down.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll steal your Fiddy P. and take it one step further by transposing the initial and the shortened surname to get P. Fiddy, a play on the rapper/mogul's name. Then I'm going to substitute the P. for his actual first initial, B., to arrive at B. Fiddy.So I'm going to call him B. Fiddy and give you partial credit for the catchy new name.
I like it.
Screw waiting, I'm making a Frechetta(sp?) Pizza
It's no Digiorno, but it's Aiiight.
I'll steal your Fiddy P. and take it one step further by transposing the initial and the shortened surname to get P. Fiddy, a play on the rapper/mogul's name. Then I'm going to substitute the P. for his actual first initial, B., to arrive at B. Fiddy.So I'm going to call him B. Fiddy and give you partial credit for the catchy new name.
Just shorten to B Fid and I think we have it.Good luck
Just shorten to B Fid and I think we have it.Good luck
I dunno, too easy.I like P. Fiddy... The best nicknames are the ones that have evolved so much they make no sense anymore.People would be like P??? His name is Brian... WTF?But we know the truth. :club:
Eh.. I like DiGiorno cause it's really saucy.
I like frechetta for the great dough flavor and topping flavor. But both are still good. Then again my friends suck at making pizza when they cook digiorno, so my opinion of it is kinda skewed.
I dunno, too easy.I like P. Fiddy... The best nicknames are the ones that have evolved so much they make no sense anymore.People would be like P??? His name is Brian... WTF?But we know the truth. :club:
For the Last Time...Everyone just calls him FIDS!!!!

I was thinking maybe the The Fidernator or The Fiddling Fury or maybe theseThe Fiders0riusFiddle Me ChipsFiddling While Tilting

I was trying to work out an acronym, and all I got was Fudden Infant Death Syndrome.
So one word isn't even a word, and the other 3 are the same?How about Fidler Is Da Shizznit?

With reading all of Daniel's blogs about golf, I decided to buy a new set of clubs and take up golfing once again! Thanks Daniel for the motivation to get off my *** and play this great game.

FIDLER'S POSSE69 Members: Foote9, Canuckickstan, GamblinLeaf, eYank, pauld22, deviper, astros11ss, MadWolf1980, TML28, bdc30, MrFriday12, SideWinder, ColeSLaw, FCP Info, Nichols, Nitvizn, Naked_Cowboy, Leet8s, The Czar, Skydancing8, Beerfly, Duke, jjgoldy5, CrAcKeDaCeS, DunkinDonuts, Asia, Petoria, InertGrudge, gobama12, Fl_Fight_Fan, jafrey, jowest, opie, Stealth Beagle, Jeff_, Stu, Ogilthorpe, canuck89, DanielSon, monix, PlanetHell, imsaiby, MattH, insano, nutzbuster, Lasombra, pokerinc, Suited_Up, Jdr999, Governator, gatortom64, Acesfull1208, irishguy, Waffles2003, flapizza, Viking145, Luvena76, AAsnake88, dapokerbum, Sun of Beach, chaosnhavoc, Vatche, toddkrit, danuk, Incubus77546, godoffrisbee, jayboogie, ElGuapo, threeparrots

Daniels giving great updates....seems like there is an update comming every other minute...pokerwire hasnt even styarted theirs yet.
and in which thread would one find these updates please Vatche?