Brian Fidler (wsop Lake Tahoe Final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it down PidFoker, err, FidPoker. The first one doesn't sound too good.
Actually, now that I think about it, in this day and age, kidpoker doesn't sound so good either. Can get arrested for that stuff....
You know what else is exciting?I'm making sloppy joes for dinner tonight, and they're delicious!
Wow, its been awhile since I had some. A good Manwhich is what I need right now.....anyways gl Brian you suave son of a bitch.
You know what else is exciting?I'm making sloppy joes for dinner tonight, and they're delicious!
That sounds so good right now...been ages since I had a sloppy joe
Where, Saskatchewan?... pwned ...
I'm in Saskatchewan, but other places don't change to Daylight Savings time too. Arizona and Hawaii are two states that I know of that don't do it either.Could you imagine how good of a player Daniel Jr. is going to be when he finally comes to the world? If Fidler makes one final table after just a few days of instruction, the amount of skill the kid posesses will probably result in a Negreanu clone.Go get em Fiddy P. (My street version of Fidpoker, haha.)
Wow, its been awhile since I had some. A good Manwhich is what I need right now.....anyways gl Brian you suave son of a bitch.
See, I know what's up.Except I don't use Manwich... too watery. I use the powder spice mix from McCormick, add a few spices, maybe some ketchup. Mmmm Mmm good!!Also wanted to say... Good lord, he's got nearly 100M (didn't feel like adding w/ the ante)
That sounds so good right now...been ages since I had a sloppy joe
I made chicken and herb tortellini with garlic tomato sauce, but I added a pound of ground turkey to the tomato sauce. Then I drank a root beer. Therein lies the real mistake, because the carbonation, combined with the acidity of the tomato sauce and the amount of time it takes the body to digest meat, has resulted in sour burps every few seconds or so. It's gross.Good luck, Brian.
See, I know what's up.Except I don't use Manwich... too watery. I use the powder spice mix from McCormick, add a few spices, maybe some ketchup. Mmmm Mmm good!!Also wanted to say... Good lord, he's got nearly 100M (didn't feel like adding w/ the ante)
You...you don't use Manwich? What kind of MAN does not use MANwich? I thought I knew you.... but oh was I wrong....

This room is getting crowded. And, the boss is here !!189 User(s) are reading this topic (139 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)50 Members: SweetDaddyFreak, bdc30, Canuckickstan, insano, Dangeramo, AAsnake88, pauld22, ScottK2001, TML28, Real Deal, 4Dguy, Fat Tye, Leet8s, The Czar, Fl_Fight_Fan, Crazee8s, DanielNegreanu, GoBlue17, Jdr999, Naked_Cowboy, usernametaken, Kuge, Ogilthorpe, Duke, rpc11, 109suited, blacktie31, Foote9, jackoffsuit, Jeff_, Scrappledad, deviper, wvapoker, BrandonPL, irishguy, edge52, GamblinLeaf, DanielSon, FCP Info2, Theraflu, SWPoker, Jerpy, stanaboo, monix, GetCool, ForRealDD, De-Bo, Vatche, chipchow, statedoggGo Fiddy

I made chicken and herb tortellini with garlic tomato sauce, but I added a pound of ground turkey to the tomato sauce. Then I drank a root beer. Therein lies the real mistake, because the carbonation, combined with the acidity of the tomato sauce and the amount of time it takes the body to digest meat, has resulted in sour burps every few seconds or so. It's gross.Good luck, Brian.
Screw waiting, I'm making a Frechetta(sp?) Pizza
Go get em Fiddy P. (My street version of Fidpoker, haha.)
I'll steal your Fiddy P. and take it one step further by transposing the initial and the shortened surname to get P. Fiddy, a play on the rapper/mogul's name. Then I'm going to substitute the P. for his actual first initial, B., to arrive at B. Fiddy.So I'm going to call him B. Fiddy and give you partial credit for the catchy new name.