Chris Angel - Seriously Is Satan

I couldnt make this up if I tried.My assistant at work can sometimes be a little ditzy.I just showed her this video and as serious as a heart attack she goes "did he die?" :club:

I couldnt make this up if I tried.My assistant at work can sometimes be a little ditzy.I just showed her this video and as serious as a heart attack she goes "did he die?" :club:
That's awesome. I love how people don't think before they say stupid things. Something that we've all been guilty of at one time or another.O yeah, Criss Angel's illusions are the best.
Wow.
Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays.
The most impressive part of that video was when he strutted away and said, "That's what I'm talkin about"...and nobody laughed in his face.
Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays.
I asked him, What are you doin up there, you doin some stunt flyin or somethin?