Some Book Advice For A Newbie

Hi there,I'm new to the forum and relatively new to the game (so be nice....). After playing about 6,000 hands (mainly on Party Poker) I've come to the conclusion that I suck at the game.In the interests of getting better, and not losing so much money (!!), I'm looking for some advice on a good book to read on the game - preferably something that I can download. I've read one of Roy Rounder's books, but found it was more applicable to no limit games, rather than the smaller limit games.Any help would be appreciated!Thanks

Thanks Zach (and others) - one more stupid question (before I turn off my computer!), where's the best place to get a copy of SSHE (preferably a copy I can download?)?Cheers
Unless you're thinking of a legal purchase that is distributed through a PDF or something (which I can't imagine any sell the 2+2 books), just buy it. Amazon.com always has fairly good prices. It's definitely worth actually owning, and 2+2 is a company worth supporting financially. Besides, isn't there something to be said for a nice, well-worn book? :club:
Unless you're thinking of a legal purchase that is distributed through a PDF or something (which I can't imagine any sell the 2+2 books), just buy it. Amazon.com always has fairly good prices. It's definitely worth actually owning, and 2+2 is a company worth supporting financially. Besides, isn't there something to be said for a nice, well-worn book? :club:
I have a pdf version of HPFAP that I found somewhere, but I've not seen SSHE.