• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

almost 2-1. Call and lose im at avg. Call and win im a top 20 stack around bubble time. Folding there would have been pretty bad imo, he had just a short enough stack for me to call.Mk, you agree gotta call in my spot there?
definitelyyou're easily a favorite against his range. hugely +ev call.
Obv you> me. I think its a pretty clear call...but then again I dont focus on results.Just doubled QQ v AQ.
HAHA! Orzy, everytime you post, you always get flamed and completely owned.Nice job Hoosier, nice double up and keep it going man. :club:
HAHA! Orzy, everytime you post, you always get flamed and completely owned.Nice job Hoosier, nice double up and keep it going man. :club:
Wasn't trying to slam the guy. Not at all. And, obviously a guy that is playing in a $200 buy-in tourney is a better poker player than I.And I also railed briefly to wish him luck.
this tourney feels like a turbo once the field gets down to 200 or so. i've seen 73o about 80 times.
It's the same for Stars tourneys maybe even a little better, but Party blinds around and in the bubble are worst than turbos.
this tourney feels like a turbo once the field gets down to 200 or so. i've seen 73o about 80 times.
Tell me about it, I go card dead for a few rotations, get re-stolen from once and now Im near desperate.
20k at the break. Lost 4800 right before when I raised from lp and bb come ott and had to fold my trash. Hopefully I can win some races now.
Unfortunately thats what it comes to late in a Full Tilt tourney.

Full Tilt Poker Game #724403255: $200,000 Guarantee! (4463036), Table 20 - 1500/3000 Ante 400 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:43:51 ET - 2006/06/18Seat 1: HoosierAlum (28,826)Seat 2: BLson (100,874)Seat 3: smknappy (47,940)Seat 4: AjiconAji (40,156)Seat 5: TheDean808 (19,966)Seat 6: L13 Tomcat (35,908)Seat 7: McGee887 (43,252)Seat 8: american soul (134,590)HoosierAlum antes 400BLson antes 400smknappy antes 400AjiconAji antes 400TheDean808 antes 400L13 Tomcat antes 400McGee887 antes 400american soul antes 400HoosierAlum posts the small blind of 1,500BLson posts the big blind of 3,000bigboots2yas (Observer): nh sirThe button is in seat #8*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HoosierAlum [As 8c]TreMomey (Observer): DN handSSPadawon4 (Observer): THEIR U GO BABY smknappy foldsInertGrudge (Observer): I thought for sure he would hitmario_kelly (Observer): dn hand lolAjiconAji foldsTheDean808 foldsSSPadawon4 (Observer): ONE TIME FOR MIKEYEarWack (Observer): tomcat is on a run, GO TOMCATL13 Tomcat foldsInertGrudge (Observer): it was like, 80%InertGrudge (Observer): right scral?McGee887 foldsSSPadawon4 (Observer): it was destinedbigboots2yas (Observer): krabler heheamerican soul foldsHoosierAlum raises to 28,426, and is all inSAG777 sits downSAG777 adds 19,787InertGrudge (Observer): 80% to hit flush?TreMomey (Observer): nice suckout hoosBLson calls 25,426HoosierAlum shows [As 8c]BLson shows [Ac 3h]ScralDaddy (Observer): LOLTreMomey (Observer): holdScralDaddy (Observer): 80%*** FLOP *** [6c Qc Th]*** TURN *** [6c Qc Th] [9d]ScralDaddy (Observer): NO 33 %*** RIVER *** [6c Qc Th 9d] [3d]HoosierAlum shows Ace Queen highTreMomey (Observer): OMGBLson shows a pair of ThreesBLson wins the pot (60,052) with a pair of Threesmario_kelly (Observer): wowmsupokerface (Observer): what crapbigboots2yas (Observer): riggedavaleru (Observer): ouchHoosierAlum stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 60,052 | Rake 0Board: [6c Qc Th 9d 3d]Seat 1: HoosierAlum (small blind) showed [As 8c] and lost with Ace Queen highSeat 2: BLson (big blind) showed [Ac 3h] and won (60,052) with a pair of ThreesSeat 3: smknappy folded before the FlopSeat 4: AjiconAji folded before the FlopSeat 5: TheDean808 folded before the FlopSeat 6: L13 Tomcat folded before the FlopSeat 7: McGee887 folded before the FlopSeat 8: american soul (button) folded before the FlopIm running good.

Anyone else playing in the 24+2 19K guarantee? Started off flopping 2 sets and building my stack to 5k within the first 5 hands but after losing with KK to A10 (AI preflop) and QQ to AJ (AI post flop when dude flopped Jacks and rivered the third). Down to 1080 chips and just lookin for a hand to doub up on.

Anyone else playing in the 24+2 19K guarantee? Started off flopping 2 sets and building my stack to 5k within the first 5 hands but after losing with KK to A10 (AI preflop) and QQ to AJ (AI post flop when dude flopped Jacks and rivered the third). Down to 1080 chips and just lookin for a hand to doub up on.
You are 1 for 1 with Hijacks.
most random first post ever?