Shimmering Wang Is Ugly..... ?

thanks for the update.as i may have been the main proponent for the "there's always a game, you should've got laid [i am personally a desparate virgin] party" i should clarify. it wasn't that i thought you should've left the game to get laid, i just thought the whole situation was relatively unhilarious and unawesome given my high expectations of how awesome and/or hilarious you turning down some vag would likely be.the actual act of turning down vag for poker i have no particular comment on.
I understand completely, and most of my "clarification/update" post was a complete concession as to the mundane and boring nature of this thread.It's dumb, not funny, and I was on too many drugs to realize that. You could have faxed me a picture of a carrot with a smiley-face drawn on it, and I'd've posted it last night.Again, my detractors are 100% correct. Except for the "Okay, you're so NOT a poet" line, which was actually funny.Cheers,WangPS- I have 2 blog entries today that might actually be kinda funny
CHICKS ARE GAY
I just noticed this....It's probably the only joke I've been consistently making around my friend for the last 8 years."Dude.... you're such a faggot. Chicks are so gay."(heart)Wang
We're pretty much in the same camp dannyg. Except, as a desperate virgin, I'd still take easy money over drunk vag.
i would not, though i've implicitly done so hundreds of times
i would not, though i've implicitly done so hundreds of times
I was driving home and I thought about it, and to tell you the truth, given the opportunity, I'd leave an online game to get some. I was thinking about it from an outsider's perspective. I now see that you're correct.I'm not sure I've ever sat in a game juicy enough that I would turn down vag to play in it. Thx for setting me str8 dannyg.

I saw something tonight that reminded me of this thread...Dear Adult Swim:I have a girlfriend. Every night she says "Hey, let's go to a movie!" or "Hey, let's go to Victoria Secret! You can watch me put on sexy lingerie!" And I tell her "No! Futurama is on!" or "Aqua Teen is on! So stfu!!!!" I have a different reply for every show. Anyway, what should I do: dump her butt or quit watching AS?[steve-the-pirate]You're an idiot.[adult swim]

• 1 year later...
i don't get it. you turned down a cute chick for a good game? it wasn't even funny or anything. i share dutch's hatred for women as dumb as that, but that wouldn't prevent me from inserting my penis.i dunno, i think we need Iceman to interpret this one.
haha

Man, this thread brings me back to the prime of the forum. Back when I still hated girls, when I (masterfully) blogged, when Wang drank and didn't have a job...time passes slowly, then fades away. Brings a tear to my eye.

Wow, I've been posting here for way too long. Good thing I don't have a life, otherwise I'd certainly be wasting it here.