Winner Winner Bodog!

No, seriously, this should be a good thread. I have calmed myself much more now. I probably should apologize for what I said as the game ended. It really was meant more for the railers than for nutz and in all honesty, I wasn't 100% it was nutzbuster from here since I didn't recognize any of the railers names (I had also asked earlier without a response). Congrats to Nutz.
You posted that right after you busted out? Wow I commend you for not completely going off on him. Railbirds can be jerks sometimes.
You posted that right after you busted out? Wow I commend you for not completely going off on him. Railbirds can be jerks sometimes.
Nah, Nutz didn't do anything wrong. I felt I controlled the table Heads Up but stuff happens. Who knows, he might have felt he was in control too.
RDogI dont have Bodog, and i didnt watch, but good game man.best of luck in future games
Thank you. I appreciate it. I win my seat tomorrow and all is forgotten.
I was HEADS UP with him. Lost at least 3 races with all his chips in then this hand comes:Flop comes 877, 2 hearts, I have him covered about 2 to 1, I have Q10h. He moves all in on the flop. After thinking for quite a bit, I call, he flips up 5,4 so I just need to dodge a non-heart 6, 5 or 4. You know the rest. All I type in the chat box is "Unbelievable" and all his railers, you know being the classy FCP'ers they are (not even sure who it was) start going crazy that I was drawing as well and that I shouldn't be crying, LOL.
pretty brutal comming so close and not winning it, gl in the comming weeks, hope you win one...congrats again nutz...

Final thoughts on this.It is very exciting. I was so "lost in the moment" during play that I honestly do not remember details of hands or folks railing. My style is at times a wild one, and gets criticized often, but it seems to work. Much of it goes against conventional wisdom, and I am NOT afraid to push hard with less than the best of it, but I actually do know what I am doing (most of the time, lol). If anything, the weakest part of my game is that I get too emotional and impatient and usually self destruct at times. As far as the railbirds, I wish I could have seen it. I never paid attention to any comments. On Bodog I had the tourney facts screen up in place of the chat screen for most of the match, so I have little idea of all of the things that were being said. And GG and much respect to Rdog. I hope you win yours soon so we can all enjoy some coldies at the Bodog party together! I know Hoosier will be there. (FYI, The overlays on Bodog are without a doubt the best way in, IMO. Stars is a good way to go too, pretty easy to get the Sunday seat thru their cheap satellites).Anyway, I have some work to do pluggin a few holes in my game so I'll be practicing from now until the big event. Even if I donk out in the first 5 minutes it will be worth the experience of going, so I already feel like "mission accompliished".I am sad that I won't be representing FCP in the M.E. Much of where I am at this point in my game can be directly attributed to Daniel himself, and many of the FCP folks here in the Forums. I feel the need to say it is all very much appreciated. I wish I could wear the FCP colors! I will during the downtimes.Look forward to seeing many of you next month in Vegas. And from the bottom of my heart the best of luck to those still trying to get a M.E. seat!Never give up! (I almost did...glad I changed my mind and kept going)Peace! :club:

Final thoughts on this.It is very exciting. I was so "lost in the moment" during play that I honestly do not remember details of hands or folks railing. My style is at times a wild one, and gets criticized often, but it seems to work. Much of it goes against conventional wisdom, and I am NOT afraid to push hard with less than the best of it, but I actually do know what I am doing (most of the time, lol). If anything, the weakest part of my game is that I get too emotional and impatient and usually self destruct at times. As far as the railbirds, I wish I could have seen it. I never paid attention to any comments. On Bodog I had the tourney facts screen up in place of the chat screen for most of the match, so I have little idea of all of the things that were being said. And GG and much respect to Rdog. I hope you win yours soon so we can all enjoy some coldies at the Bodog party together! I know Hoosier will be there. (FYI, The overlays on Bodog are without a doubt the best way in, IMO. Stars is a good way to go too, pretty easy to get the Sunday seat thru their cheap satellites).Anyway, I have some work to do pluggin a few holes in my game so I'll be practicing from now until the big event. Even if I donk out in the first 5 minutes it will be worth the experience of going, so I already feel like "mission accompliished".I am sad that I won't be representing FCP in the M.E. Much of where I am at this point in my game can be directly attributed to Daniel himself, and many of the FCP folks here in the Forums. I feel the need to say it is all very much appreciated. I wish I could wear the FCP colors! I will during the downtimes.Look forward to seeing many of you next month in Vegas. And from the bottom of my heart the best of luck to those still trying to get a M.E. seat!Never give up! (I almost did...glad I changed my mind and kept going)Peace! :club:
:icon_clap:Great PostYou make me proud to be part of FCP :tear:

I really hope i can start a thread like this in 2 years when I'll be old enough to play in the ME....If you win HU at the ME w/ K3 btw... you know what you have to do. :-)GL to you sir, take one down for the true grinders.and respected RDog, gl getting a seat, seems like you deserve one.

Congrats to Nutz...I know how much this must mean to you. Tough beat RDog. You're a great player and I'm sure you'll win a seat soon.

Congrats to Nutz...I know how much this must mean to you. Tough beat RDog. You're a great player and I'm sure you'll win a seat soon.
Man, now I feel like I need to dedicate myself to winning a seat. This tourney was only my 3rd attempt at getting in. I guess I should play in a few more.
  • 3 years later...
Jamie Gold thanks you for the contribution to the prize pool
and the poker world thanks you for contributing to jamie golds success, since he cant have any of that prize money left