Winner Winner Bodog!

LOL. I knew this was coming. Thought so. No sour grapes but like putting all your money in on a gut shot with a board that comes 877 do ya? Anyway, good luck to you. So who were your railers that were talking trash to me?

explain...how, when, site, hands
Uh.....I can guarantee you that you don't want to see this.

good job Nutz! congrats. :club: you're my hero.

LOL. I knew this was coming. Thought so. No sour grapes but like putting all your money in on a gut shot with a board that comes 877 do ya? Anyway, good luck to you. So who were your railers that were talking trash to me?Uh.....I can guarantee you that you don't want to see this.
were you at the FT with him?

Thanks everyone.I gotta take an irate wife to dinner pronto.I fill in details later!BOO YAAAAH!!!! :club:

LOL. I knew this was coming. Thought so. No sour grapes but like putting all your money in on a gut shot with a board that comes 877 do ya? Anyway, good luck to you. So who were your railers that were talking trash to me?Uh.....I can guarantee you that you don't want to see this.
I cannot deny that I often played less than perfect. And I never said I was the best player. Ever. There were horrific calls and plenty of ridiculous suck outs.I have a lot of respect for you dude. And I am serious. Plus, I've bubbled 3 times myself.Please don't be too angry.I am just very excited. Been trying for weeks to get this. Thanks to any/all railers as well. Much appreciated.More later.
good job Nutz! congrats. :club: you're my hero.were you at the FT with him?
I was HEADS UP with him. Lost at least 3 races with all his chips in then this hand comes:Flop comes 877, 2 hearts, I have him covered about 2 to 1, I have Q10h. He moves all in on the flop. After thinking for quite a bit, I call, he flips up 5,4 so I just need to dodge a non-heart 6, 5 or 4. You know the rest. All I type in the chat box is "Unbelievable" and all his railers, you know being the classy FCP'ers they are (not even sure who it was) start going crazy that I was drawing as well and that I shouldn't be crying, LOL.
I cannot deny that I often played less than perfect. And I never said I was the best player. Ever. There were horrific calls and plenty of ridiculous suck outs.I have a lot of respect for you dude. And I am serious. Plus, I've bubbled 3 times myself.Please don't be too angry.I am just very excited. Been trying for weeks to get this. Thanks to any/all railers as well. Much appreciated.More later.
Honestly, I'm not angry at you at all. The railers pissed me off though. It's frustrating for 12 grand to get your money in with the best hand on a couple occasions with all your chips in and a HUGE favorite once and come up empty. I'm confident I will get my seat somehow. Good Luck to you, seriously.

lol so standard Rdog... ur a great player tho bro, you will win your seat no problem within the next few weeks

Congrats Nutz I know how much you wanted this seat.Rdog, sorry you bubbled dude. I know the feeling of bubbling for a WSOP ME seat and its just brutal. Keep trying man you will get it.

right on dude, looks like the ME will be well represented by this forum. wish i could join you guys there but my job does not allow any time off during summer months :club:

I'm so conflicted, nutzbuster is a cool guy, but I feel bad for RDog
He he, at least it was an FCP'er. I would like to know who the railers were though. Anyone fessing up?
He he, at least it was an FCP'er. I would like to know who the railers were though. Anyone fessing up?
I would have been on the rail supporting both of you but just saw this thread. Again sorry Rdog.
Me too
No, seriously, this should be a good thread. I have calmed myself much more now. I probably should apologize for what I said as the game ended. It really was meant more for the railers than for nutz and in all honesty, I wasn't 100% it was nutzbuster from here since I didn't recognize any of the railers names (I had also asked earlier without a response). Congrats to Nutz.
That would be me - I'm Vaderborg. I'm the one that offered you $20 to quit :club: Shoulda taken it. But I talked no other trash I didn't even know who you were.Grats again nutz.
That would be me - I'm Vaderborg. I'm the one that offered you $20 to quit :club:Shoulda taken it. But I talked no other trash I didn't even know who you were.Grats again nutz.
Classy.