Who Is A Better Poker Player Negraneau Or Fidler

I offered a bet in the pinned thread on the tournament. Who is willing to bet that fidler will win more money in tournaments in 2006 then daniel?
you are dumbDaniel has already won over 700k keep in mind.....this is the stupidest thread ever
you are dumbDaniel has already won over 700k keep in mind.....this is the stupidest thread ever
I thought he had won over a million already and I wouldn't be talking about an even money bet. That would be absolutely foolish. Thanks for pointing out the obvious though.
It's not even closeFiddler by a land slide just look how good he is doing in this one tournement!SW (just in case)
think long term results, we will never really know until he has hand as much experience as negreanu
I offered a bet in the pinned thread on the tournament. Who is willing to bet that fidler will win more money in tournaments in 2006 then daniel?
Give a 700k handicap (January) and we can discuss
Give a 700k handicap (January) and we can discuss
Still a total suckers bet. How many tourneys will DN play compared to Fiddler? Now if you make it who will win more in the tourneys they both play - and you count Tahoe in the mix - I'd take Fiddler.

Tiffany Williamson>Danny Nyguen>Fidler>His dog>Negreanu.I believe that sums it up nicely.

Obv Fidler. :club: Brian had AJ suited vs AK, Brian rivered a jack to eliminate his opponentBrian knocked out a guy on the button with K9, opponent had KQ, K hit on the flop, 9 on the river, Brian rakes the pot of 16KBrian had pocket jacks and ended up rivering a 3rd jack on a king high board. Brian went in for 40K on the turn and was called by his opponentBrian's big hand was the AA vs KK preflopIf Fidler takes this down its going to be amazing publicity for Daniel. Gl Brian!

I have no opinion on Fidler yet, but the hands you mentioned below are the types of hands that must occur to win a large tournament. As you know, rarely will you go through and win an entire tournament without a few suckouts. Why he ended up all in with K9 early is questionable, but sometimes bad plays get rewarded.Since he has retained his chips and is at the final table with the chip lead, gotta give the kid some props.I'm not sure if you were saying that the only reason he is doing well is the cards are smacking him over the head, but he must also be doing many things right.

Obv Fidler. :club: Brian had AJ suited vs AK, Brian rivered a jack to eliminate his opponentBrian knocked out a guy on the button with K9, opponent had KQ, K hit on the flop, 9 on the river, Brian rakes the pot of 16KBrian had pocket jacks and ended up rivering a 3rd jack on a king high board. Brian went in for 40K on the turn and was called by his opponentBrian's big hand was the AA vs KK preflopIf Fidler takes this down its going to be amazing publicity for Daniel. Gl Brian!