Clonie Gowen In Maxim

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who woulda guessed the hottest poker babe is a "Ho"! (see link above first)
Fairly common Chinese/Korean last name anyhow.Kinda hard for a guy to carry that.Have some sympathy for me.

she's "poker hot" but not like annie duke poker hot... like, "PokeHer hot"BTW, hottest female in poker, IMO, is Isabelle Mercier, or ofcourse that maxim girl, or shannon elizabeth.

sorry, Erin Ness is the hottest female poker playerErin1.jpgalso, ANYONE who thinks that Clonie Gowen isn't a beautiful lady needs to see an optometrist...seriously
That's the maxim chick i was talking about. sexxxxxxxay.

Erin Ness is definetly the hottest woman in poker. Clonie Gowen is also up there and so is Shannon Elizabeth if you can consider her one.

erin ness and shannon elizabeth are hot, but not pro poker players.the true vote should be between:cecilia nordenstamlynette chanliz lieuisabel mercierevelyn ng
Well then if that's the case, than out of that group I guess Clonie Gowen wins.
Well then if that's the case, than out of that group I guess Clonie Gowen wins.
forgot her, sometimes hard to remember that other people are more into blondes than i am

My vote goes for Erin Ness.That said, I think y'all have overlooked two other fairly attractive poker players...WSOPladies%20025.jpgJean Gluck74341.jpgErica Schoenberg

id hit this for years on end
2nd but she would have to get that card removed from the side of her face first, cause well thats just weird.

Played with her several times. The pictures don't do her justice...She is extremely attractive in person, and stepping out of her BMW just multiplies it.....

Played with her several times. The pictures don't do her justice...She is extremely attractive in person, and stepping out of her BMW just multiplies it.....
one other girl some of you failed to mention has to be:vanessa rousso...the face my not be perfect, but the boobies more than make up for it....she has to be at least along side clonie and the others when it comes to hott..290105902_l.jpg644640500_m.jpg
I'll take the over at 2.5:1
$25 by December 31, 2006 ?Any wagers placed after outcome becomes public knowledge will be graded as No Action. No Refunds. No Over limit Wagers. If none of the options listed is chosen by the couple, all wagers will be graded as no action. Max $50Poker Pro Playboy spreadO/U EVENBy December 31st 2006