USA needs to win, draw wont help themnontheless im just waiting for the later stages when Italy loses and the Italians I know blame it on1. Getting screwed by the refs2. Conspiracy by FIFA3. Playing their worst and were capable of winning the whole thing

USA needs to win, draw wont help themnontheless im just waiting for the later stages when Italy loses and the Italians I know blame it on1. Getting screwed by the refs2. Conspiracy by FIFA3. Playing their worst and were capable of winning the whole thing
Oh, I just need Italy to make it out of the first round for my World Cup pool.I have no national association with any of the teams.
Now we need to beat Ghana. Italy Needs to beat C.R.Neither will probably happen, but hey we arent done yet!
I can see Italy beating CR because they dont want to risk being second and playing Brazil in the Second round, so they will play to win.USA will have to beat Ghana, who will also be missing a couple of players due to yellow cards.
So if the US beats Ghana they will advance?
No. The US has to beat Ghana AND Italy has to Beat CR. If Italy and CR tie, that would leave both CR and US with 4 points. Unless the US destroys Ghana 4-0, it would be gg US in this scenario.
yeah good call. i forgot the italianos got a point from the tie. man if they didnt call off on that beasley goal then we would be lookin soooooo good
The call was correct.The ball was directed at McBride, no question about it. You can't allow it just because he jumped over the ball.
yeah good call. i forgot the italianos got a point from the tie. man if they didnt call off on that beasley goal then we would be lookin soooooo good
Or if the Ref decides that he doesn't have a rod up his arse and calls two barely CARDABLE offenses in red cards (note: I know the Pope foul was just a yellow, but the ref has to know that it would have been his second yellow = red). Just pathetic performance by the ref. Absolutely outrageous that he changes the game that much. US looked real good in the first half, sans the free kick which lead to the Italian goal. I think we could have had the victory if we're not a man down the entire second half.
draw helps them fool!!!! Now rthey have one point and they have to play ghana. Czexhs lost to ghana and still have to play Italy. if they lose czechs will have 3 and if usa beats ghana they will haev 4.

Being a bystander it's funny to look in.Do all of you americans truly believe that the U.S. is a super power in soccer?I think the U.S. program is good and that they'll field a great team in another 10 years or so but too many talented people go into other sports (e.g. baseball, football, basketball, etc.). Soccer just isn't popular enough relative to the other countries in South America and Europe.In my opinion every American FCPer should be really proud of the tie. It's a great result considering their opponent.

the mastroeni call was probably the biggest joke of my life. it was ridiculous. i was sprinting home from a buddys and i missed the pope call. the only thing i can say about the beasly goal was to me it looked like it hit the italian guys leg which would make it not be offsides. all i gottta say is lets go us and italiaand flueng i dont know if you watched the game and how the us dominated the first half and easily had more chances then italia. i am happy with a tie but i wanted that win baby soooo bad. and the us isnt there yet but after today i can say that they easily hung with italy.

We know we're not a soccer power and likely will never be one of the great soccer countries. I'm proud of the effort by the team today, and as someone with very limited knowledge of the game it did appear as if we would win if we weren't a man down. Somewhat dissapointing.

Being a bystander it's funny to look in.Do all of you americans truly believe that the U.S. is a super power in soccer?
I dont think anyone in the world believes this. We are just showing pride for our Country.
draw helps them fool!!!! Now rthey have one point and they have to play ghana. Czexhs lost to ghana and still have to play Italy. if they lose czechs will have 3 and if usa beats ghana they will haev 4.
well technically it helps them, but they had a shot at winning and they needed to winnow this means that their next game is a must win against a tough and fast Ghana teamCzech vs Italy is almost a toss up.now the USA needs to advance with some help, which is what i meant. They needed that game vs Italy and had some opportunities to take itsorry for being such a 'fool'
Being a bystander it's funny to look in.Do all of you americans truly believe that the U.S. is a super power in soccer?I think the U.S. program is good and that they'll field a great team in another 10 years or so but too many talented people go into other sports (e.g. baseball, football, basketball, etc.). Soccer just isn't popular enough relative to the other countries in South America and Europe.In my opinion every American FCPer should be really proud of the tie. It's a great result considering their opponent.
It´s no different with any other team sport, the USA sucks at them all.Baseball, can´t beat Cuba or the Dominican RepublicHockey, lolSailing, the americas cup is long goneFootball, the kind played with the feet, :club: Basket Ball, no more 2004 Olympics Argentina Gold, Italy Silver, USA Bronze Name an international team sport where the USA rules and prove me wrong.
It´s no different with any other team sport, the USA sucks at them all.Baseball, can´t beat Cuba or the Dominican RepublicHockey, lolSailing, the americas cup is long goneFootball, the kind played with the feet, :club: Basket Ball, no more 2004 Olympics Argentina Gold, Italy Silver, USA Bronze Name an international team sport where the USA rules and prove me wrong.
team usage of steriods?? hahaha bball if you look in the past for sure. i dont even think that is debateable. just cuz they had one bad olympics/one bad world tourney thing i still say they are the favorite goin into anything basketball related
It´s no different with any other team sport, the USA sucks at them all.Baseball, can´t beat Cuba or the Dominican RepublicHockey, lolSailing, the americas cup is long goneFootball, the kind played with the feet, :DBasket Ball, no more 2004 Olympics Argentina Gold, Italy Silver, USA Bronze Name an international team sport where the USA rules and prove me wrong.
Good argument, the U.S. lost one olympics, they sure didn't win like 900 in a row establish dominance throughout decades. Good point :club: