Saturday Night Live Skits

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was that point in SNL where sandler and schneider would just keep repeating something over and over until it was either funny or they were laughing their a-sses off that they were getting paid to do itanother was"and you can put your weed in it"

The era where Eddie Murphy invented black sketch comedy was pretty awesomethe best sketch of all time White Like Me
How did I leave this off my list? Definitely the best SNL sketch of all time.
  • 6 months later...

Pete Schwety's Schwety BallsDan Ackroyd defends his toy productsOne word...LandsharkConehead anythingSamurai anything (Samurai Night Fever was my fav)Celebrity Jeopardy ("Nice suit, Trebek, do they make it for men?")Lots more I can't remember because I was probably loaded.Yes, Old School SNL. Please. Thank you.

I always loved the "We are Keekers" skit that was done sometime in the early 90's I believe.It was Dana Carvey, Jon Lovitz, and Phil Hartman (along with a bunch of dirty looking people) playing foreign NFL kickers. I can't find the video anywhere because SNL is screwy like that.dickinabox

BTM - Blue Oyster CultCelebrity Jeopardywww.clownpenis.fartHappy Fun BallNerf Crotch Bat"I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!"Matt Foley - Motivational SpeakerGOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUULETI'll stop now..
celebrity jepordy is always hilarious

Fresha Peppa - Dana CarveySuper Colon Blow - CommercialHey, Tony Randall, Mr. Short term Memory loss - Tom HanksThe Continental - Walken (in anything really)Land SharkHeston reads Madonna (Hartman)

• 10 months later...
BTM - Blue Oyster CultCelebrity Jeopardywww.clownpenis.fartHappy Fun BallNerf Crotch Bat"I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!"Matt Foley - Motivational SpeakerGOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUULETI'll stop now..
I Like you :club:

Farley and Patrick Swayze as Chippendales dancers.Mainway bag of buts and broken glass.Baldwin molesting Canteenboy.The opening to every Super X-Presidents where George Bush Sr. is ****ing Barbra.Norm Macdonald>Dennis Miller>Chevy Chase>all other weekend update anchors.

Anything by Jack Handey"When Gary told me he had found Jesus, I thought, Yahoo! We're rich! But it turned out to be something different.""If you ever drop your keys in a river a molten lava, forget about it, cause man there gone."