Playing With Donkeys

Hi guys. I just wanted to get some feedback or maybe give some tips for playing against "amateurs" or "uneducated players". You know what I'm talking about... (pot size bet on the turn and they're still chasing their gutshot/flush draw, QQ on a flop K,A,7 with a bet and a raise in front of them and they're still pondering a call..., calling a first position raise with A,3)?????So, I've heard a lot of my friends complain about this tournaments........ :"They call you with no pair, no draw" DON'T BLUFF!! It's obvious but some people just don't get it"He called a raise 4x BB with 2,4 (soooooted of course)... GREAT! The suckouts will surely be lower than my +EV, soo... WHAT'S the problem???? Selective agression is also very +EVThis is small-buyin tournaments (50 USD)So, my strategy in these tournaments.... I'm in Mexico, so the blind structure isn't that great.... 20 minute blinds, 10,000 initial stack, 1 rebuy, and 1 add-on (15,000 chips... obviously a must).... blinds... 100-200, 200-400, 300-600, 400-800, 500-1000, and then 1,000-2000 (after the add-on)....1. TAG of course2. Limp with almost every pair (except QQ KK and AA).... These guys will fall in love with an A and paint.... and why commit yourself... u can bide your time.3. Basic strategy. This isn't new. Tight at first, loose on the bubble, tight at the start of FT, and loose in the money. 4. Every time they 1. Raise.... 2. See the Flop 3. IF they check their cards..... 4. YOU BET THE POT. (I know in the US it isn't this easy), but here, they'll fold almost every time :)5. OH, and last...if you're the BB... whenever they're seeing you through the corner of their left eye.... they're thinking of stealing.... if you protect your cards with your hand (it's an obvious tell, on purpose of course, that u got something, even if it's just Q,5 in the BB :club: .... they will fold or just call)Any extra strategy against these type of players would be appreciated.ps: They can be very aggressive fish sometimes... :D

quick, somebody go get nacho libre to get us out of this steeeecky messnacho we need you nacho

quick, somebody go get nacho libre to get us out of this steeeecky messnacho we need you nacho
Hey sixhands, did you watch the movie?I haven't and don't know if it's worth the investment but that outfit makes me laugh every single time I see a commercial or poster.

i think that movie looks like recycled crapi gaurentee in 5 years, that movie will be repeated on UPN's Who gives a rat's ass thursdaysif anyone know what movie, that was influenced from you get a free ride on those horsey things outside of Walmart

Hey sixhands, did you watch the movie?I haven't and don't know if it's worth the investment but that outfit makes me laugh every single time I see a commercial or poster.
not yet but I am a big fan of jack black so I will go see it
'm in Mexico, so the blind structure isn't that great.
This is actually the source of 80% of illegal immigration. "I had to get away from the blind structure amigos! Whatever."