Dear N00b Micros Posters

You should really try to include descriptions of your opponents. PT stats are good, but a little more is better.15/6/2 over 90 hands, checkraises low flops with air against preflop raisers79/20/3 maniac, always bets when checked to but doesnt call the river with bad handsthings like that.

yeahbut on the other hand this can reduce opining to a PT anyalysis or an over emphasis on reads. again, I think about Credibility Theory.Don't bring a stone cold read here if you've just played 50 hands and seen him bluff two times at the rvier

You should really try to include descriptions of your opponents. PT stats are good, but a little more is better.15/6/2 over 90 hands, checkraises low flops with air against preflop raisers79/20/3 maniac, always bets when checked to but doesnt call the river with bad handsthings like that.
I would if I knew the donkeys by SN or had PT :club:
I would if I knew the donkeys by SN or had PT :club:
get pt for free.go to pokersourceonline. you can put that i refered you (antistuff) if you feel like being nice :D do not do the promotions for absolute, full tilt, ultimate bet, or bo dog. one day when you want rakeback you will thank me. ide recomened paradise. its probobly the softest site ive played at so far. if someone considers this spam i sincerely appologize.
I think you are kidding, but http://pokersourceonline.com
Honestly wasnt. Lol. Im just getting into depoing online, tho I have some experiences in MTTs. I thought this thing was 50 bucks. Or am I mistaking it for something else? Does this display players stats under their names as they play, or something to that affect.
Honestly wasnt. Lol. Im just getting into depoing online, tho I have some experiences in MTTs. I thought this thing was 50 bucks. Or am I mistaking it for something else? Does this display players stats under their names as they play, or something to that affect.
You can get it for free by doing a bonus at the site I listed.It usually costs $75.You can get an addon for free (Game Time +), or one that costs a bit (PokerAce HUD) to display the stats on the table.It's a necessity, IMO, for multitabling.- Zach
You can get it for free by doing a bonus at the site I listed.It usually costs $75.You can get an addon for free (Game Time +), or one that costs a bit (PokerAce HUD) to display the stats on the table.It's a necessity, IMO, for multitabling.- Zach
IC. Know the websites for both of those programs?
One, you have to do work in order to get it. Two, the opportunity cost is about the same as the actual cost. You might as well buy it, and then get other stuff from PSO.
Meh, unless you are doing another PSO bonus, or you have rakeback, then the opportunity cost is irrelevant. Most players don't have rakeback, or a bonus all the time, this doing the PSO PT bonus is +EV, and thus greater than the opportunity cost.- Zach