Good Shows/restaurants In Vegas

emerils fish house at the mgm is awesome. the indian restauraunt at the rio is good if you like indian food.
It's not just awesome, it is the nuts. If you want to go for the most decadent meal ever, they have a 'chef's tasting menu' daily that is 5 or 6 courses and you can get it with wine flights for each course. Expensive? yeah. But you can't take it with you either.Edit: For a show, Zumanity at NYNY (it's a cirque du soleil show) was great, it's got a little of everything. Funny, amazing acrobatic stuff, and some boobies too.

I thought Fix at Bellagio was one of the best meals I have ever had. Can't go wrong with O or anything Cirque Du Soleil.

Shows in Vegas that I liked enough to see twice: Mystere, Amazing Johnathan, and Elton John (well, seeing it for the 2nd time July 22nd)Shows I've seen in Vegas that I recommend: Ka, Lance Burton. Might see either of those again someday, it's been a while. Avenue Q would've made this list, but as already noted, it's closed.Shows I've seen in Vegas that I was disappointed in: O, Penn and TellerGoing to try Mesa Grill before Elton on the 22nd. The one restaurant I've been disappointed in would be Top of the World at the Strat, WAY overpriced for the quality of the food. Bradley Ogden at Caesars is also good, but pricey. Good food & good atmosphere. Would've gone there again before Elton, but in the mood for something I HAVEN'T done before that night.

I just wanted to add that the buffet at the Alladin is excellent for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also if you are staying at Mandalay Bay the Shark Reek exhibit is fun to go through and isnt to espensive. Plus you go through it at your own pace which is a plus. If you like chinese food also Chins Chins in NYNY is very good. Have a great time and good luck. Ill be out there last week in June so hope I have good luck too!

o is simply the best show , but try to get tickets for that week , i loved zumanity i saw it with my wife at NYNY and it rocked , as for carrot top i couldnt beleive how hard i laughed , i know you wouldnt expect it but he really did put on a very funny show , the other cirque de soleiel show are very good as well KA and Mysterique sp??? the show at the wynn right now isnt bad to see either i just saw it for free and i would pay if i knew it was gonna be that good i think its called le reve , i was so pissed that avenue q was cancelled it was by far one of the funniest shows on the strip ! hope this helped !

I didn't read any of the replies so if soeone already mentioned these sorry in advance.At mandalay bay Fleur de Lys is a great restuarant for a nice sit down dress up dinner. French cusine. Great food great service.For a cool kick back drinking place try up parasail down parasail at The Wynn. It is an outside bar with a cool atmosphere on a man made lake with a music type show every half hour. One of the shows includes a giant frog singing "low rider" this alone is worth the two drink min. Also great liquor list lots of choices.hope this helps gl at the WSOP

Great guys thanks for all the suggestions and pms! Im pretty sure I have the info I need, but feel free to add whatever you like to the thread.