Fidler day #2: Wsop Lake Tahoe Live Updates

Is stupak that crazy old man from high stakes poker that didn't play a hand for like 3 hours, and then raised to 20k with aces preflop?
yea thats him....and he's a real *******...i was stuck in an elavator with him last week at mandalay bay for the WPT event and he was a total ****.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a board of [7♠][7♣][3♥][J♣], Brian Fidler checked, J.C. Tran bet 15k, Fidler raised to 40k, Tran reraised to 95k total, and Fidler called. The river came the [4♠], Fidler bet 55k, and Tran called. Fidler showed [J♥][7♦] for a boat.Can you say final table

Saturday, 17th of June 2006 07:14 PM"Brian Fidler is amazing. HE is kicking butt and taking names. He takes a huge pot off J C Tran."From Pokerpages.comJust got a text Message from Fids.....He is at 500k in chips...Just won a HUGE POT...He is Pumped!!!!!!!"The Boss"

Saturday, 17th of June 2006 07:14 PM"Brian Fidler is amazing. HE is kicking butt and taking names. He takes a huge pot off J C Tran."From Pokerpages.comJust got a text Message from Fids.....He is at 500k in chips...Just won a HUGE POT...He is Pumped!!!!!!!"The Boss"
omg, this is getting serious!any1 know if the FT is televised??
BTW its Fid's or Fiddel's, Not Fiddy
C'mon, Fiddy's better than that!! Actually I like B-Fid now but we should let Brian decide!!

Saturday, 17th of June 2006 07:22 PMPlayers have elected to take a dinner break, return at 8:45pm pst and play down to the final 9. We will all get a free day tomorrow and play the final on Monday.

1 Brian Fidler $ 500,000 2 Tony Le $ 420,000 3 J.C. Tran $ 270,000 4 Justin Scott $ 235,000 5 Clinton Baskin $ 210,000 6 RCW Cheung $ 115,000 7 Todd Rebello $ 104,000 8 Jamin Stokes $ 93,000 9 Joseph DuBois $ 67,000 10 Matthew Russell $ 60,000 11 Chris Bell $ 56,300 12 Daniel Harmetz $ 55,000

why isnt there any info about this event on cardplayer? is something messed up with there site?
because the magazine about poker can't drive 2 hours to cover a 10k buy in tournament.
57 User(s) are reading this topic (36 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)21 Members: ForRealDD, pokerfriendly, Governator, FCP Info2, mosley, Naked_Cowboy, mikeysong, Fidler0, Jeff_, BS, Pipedream, lbrandson, weishan14, Incubus77546, snomankw, another_rack, dlingdling, WhiskyRiver, gatortom64, pong1092, WVUCarterWhy are you back ? You kinda have a little tournament to be playing right ?
hey..i've come up to my room every break so far pretty much...i'm not messing with what's working..ya know?
hey..i've come up to my room every break so far pretty much...i'm not messing with what's working..ya know?
Very nice man.. I'm pumped just following the action. Keep it up and stay cool.Cheers
Not that I expect you to answer while playing, but I wanted to pose this to you and the entre FCP group about the following hand:Brian Fidler takes a pot from J.C. TranOn a board of 7-7-3-J, Brian Fidler checked, J.C. Tran bet 15k, Fidler raised to 40k, Tran reraised to 95k total, and Fidler called. The river came the 4?, Fidler bet 55k, and Tran called. Fidler showed J-7 for a boat.Is there any reason you didn't go for his entire stack in this one? The action seems messed up in their description, but it certainly seems likely that he has either the case 7 or a different hand that he's confident is the best hand.Did you have a specific read on him that he wouldn't call much bigger? Or is this part of the DN small ball strategy?Good luck!

The fact that Brian is chip leader right now is incredible. I mean lets face it, nobody ever thought that in the few 10k tournaments this guy would play, he would even cash, let alone be the chip leader late in the tournament. Well done Brian.