I Like Money

I woke up extra early this morning to be at work at 5 am. When I got there I got the "good parking spot" so I was pumped. I get out of my car and on the ground I see money. I pick it up and it's $350.00 folded up real small. Guess the early bird does catch the worm. Just had to share.Anyone else ever have a similar experience? What'd you do with it? (I'm buying a PSP tonight).

I woke up extra early this morning to be at work at 5 am. When I got there I got the "good parking spot" so I was pumped. I get out of my car and on the ground I see money. I pick it up and it's $350.00 folded up real small. Guess the early bird does catch the worm. Just had to share.Anyone else ever have a similar experience? What'd you do with it? (I'm buying a PSP tonight).
A few years ago a friend of mine found a 100 dollar bill on the ground in Ann Arbor at a block party. He picked it up and offered to buy a few cases of beer. 4 of us walked to the store, and on the way there, there was an Old-West style confrontation with Graham Brown, University of Michigan basketball player and gigantic-jaw-having behemoth. Graham backed down like a little girl, and I drank nearly a million beers but didn't get drunk because I was sure I was going to be beaten into a bloody lifeless pulp my Toucan Sam Graham.Wang
Perhaps ask around work to see if anyone lost any money? Don't mention how much, but if they say "$350 folded up," give it to them.I dunno, I kinda like to think there are still good people out there.
A few years ago a friend of mine found a 100 dollar bill on the ground in Ann Arbor at a block party. He picked it up and offered to buy a few cases of beer. 4 of us walked to the store, and on the way there, there was an Old-West style confrontation with Graham Brown, University of Michigan basketball player and gigantic-jaw-having behemoth. Graham backed down like a little girl, and I drank nearly a million beers but didn't get drunk because I was sure I was going to be beaten into a bloody lifeless pulp my Toucan Sam Graham.Wang
You're still drunk aren't you?
Perhaps ask around work to see if anyone lost any money? Don't mention how much, but if they say "$350 folded up," give it to them.I dunno, I kinda like to think there are still good people out there.
Yeah, I work at a hospital though. 4500 employees. The parking lot is actually a garage 6 floors high so patients park there too. I asked around in my department, but no one lost any. Could've even been a patient. Not much I could do, so I'm spending it. :club:
I found $100 once.Used it to go to Martha's Vineyard with my girlfriend of the time.Just kidding...I used it to buy weed.
when I was in high school my buddies & I went up to the cliffs (typical teen hangout spot) overlooking our town to practice oral sex drink some beers that somebody's older brother had bought.And my buddy found a huge bag of weed just lying on the trail.It was a pretty good night all-in-all...
Yeah, I work at a hospital though. 4500 employees. The parking lot is actually a garage 6 floors high so patients park there too. I asked around in my department, but no one lost any. Could've even been a patient. Not much I could do, so I'm spending it. :club:
Glad to hear you made an attempt. It's not like I'd ever hand in straight cash to a lost and found, that's just stupid. If it's between me keeping it and the renob at the lost and found desk, I'm keeping it.

Walking into work one morning I found $200 bucks -- 2 100 dollar bills right in the middle of the sidewalk. No one was around, and as it was Easter sunday none of the businesses nearby was open. For a moment I actually thought I might be part of some hidden camera prank, because the bills were so "out in the open."But I wasnt. I took the cash. Dont remember what I bought, most likely booze.

I was there. I like how he neglects to point out we were with 2 football players, and Graham Brown was with 3 douchebags, and he STILL almost managed to get his head pounded in by one of the randoms. He was so drunk he couldn't keep his fucking filthy mouth shut, and just kept making the situation worse while the real men (not me) handled the situation. You should have heard him tell the story later that week..."So I grabbed Graham by the collar and I says, I says, you listen up, Graham... if you ever touch her again, I'll make you wish you'd never been born. You hear me? Punk??! Yeah...."Ice
You should have heard him tell the story later that week..."So I grabbed Graham by the collar and I says, I says, you listen up, Graham... if you ever touch her again, I'll make you wish you'd never been born. You hear me? Punk??! Yeah...."Ice
Ahahaha. It's always good to hear the real side of Wang's stories.
I found $100 once.Used it to go to Martha's Vineyard with my girlfriend of the time.Just kidding...I used it to buy weed.
WOW. Best last line ever.EDIT: Btw. my buddy once found 3 massive joints at a train station. Sickest kron ive ever smoked. Had to be laced.
Ahahaha. It's always good to hear the real side of Wang's stories.
These are my favorite...Wang: "Yeah, I dropped a bit of the caish last night. I took a few terrible beats. I got all my money in and had a straight, but he caught a runner-runner boat."What really happened? He called a huge overbet preflop all-in with JJ for some dumbass reason or another when the tightest player at the table moved in from UTG+2, and got buzzed by AA.The flop came down KQT. He spiked the bad third of his six outer on the turn when an Ace slid off, but the board paired on the river, so Wang's hand didn't hold up."Yeah, terrible beat. Ass. You got all your money in bad, hit a killer flop and a sick turn, and then your opponent hit his 10 out redraw."Wang: "BUT IT WAS RUNNER-RUNNER!""Idiot...."Ice

Found $180 walking into a Buffalo Wild Wings. I picked it up, and left. I dont drink or use drugs, but I think I bought videogames. Not sure, it was a good day though.

These are my favorite...Wang: "Yeah, I dropped a bit of the caish last night. I took a few terrible beats. I got all my money in and had a straight, but he caught a runner-runner boat."What really happened? He called a huge overbet preflop all-in with JJ for some dumbass reason or another when the tightest player at the table moved in from UTG+2, and got buzzed by AA.The flop came down KQT. He spiked the bad third of his six outer on the turn when an Ace slid off, but the board paired on the river, so Wang's hand didn't hold up."Yeah, terrible beat. Ass. You got all your money in bad, hit a killer flop and a sick turn, and then your opponent hit his 10 out redraw."Wang: "BUT IT WAS RUNNER-RUNNER!""Idiot...."Ice
You're being a little hard on the Wang, don't ya think Ice?
You're being a little hard on the Wang, don't ya think Ice?
If that was supposed to be some kinda pun, I'm not happy.Derek can take it, he's a big boy. In classic "Derek List Form" here are a few other things about him that blowa) he talks about his facial hair obsessively. seriously, you don't have to mention that you have a beard every other sentence. congratulations on your shitty mustache. here. eat your cookie in the corner and shut up.B) he hasn't answered his cell phone in like 3 years. if he sees a number he doesn't recognize, he'll never answer because there's like a 90% chance he's drunk, and he's worried some skuzzy girl from last week is calling. or his mom. way to go alkie.b2) sometimes he's right... it's both his mom AND a skuzzy chick. (Derek's mom is a skuzz.)c) If you say something nice to him, he'll just get all self-deprecating and say something negative about himself. But he doesn't mean it. He thinks he's awesome. In fact, he says that all the time. "I'm awesome. I rule." Wipe that caterpillar off your upper lip, kid, and learn a skilled trade. I hear electricians make, like, killer money, bra.d) I happen to know for a fact that instead of sleeping on a bed, he just sleeps on 3 couch cushions in a corner. Ice
I"m like not a regular in OT...but is this the first siting of a non-Wang Iceman05 crew member in forever?good stuff.
Yes it is, and I'm really enjoying it. There's a chance that it's just Derek fucking with us, but it's pretty funny either way.
If that was supposed to be some kinda pun, I'm not happy.Derek can take it, he's a big boy.
Nah, not really, but I left it in as an unintentional minor funny. That kind of post is really just designed to get a rise out of Turd & the Sickos.
B) he hasn't answered his cell phone in like 3 years. if he sees a number he doesn't recognize, he'll never answer because there's like a 90% chance he's drunk, and he's worried some skuzzy girl from last week is calling. or his mom. way to go alkie.
I have a name you know. It's rude to keep calling someone skuzzy when she has a name.
Absurd baseless slanderMore crapI wet the bed
First off, bravo on admitting to that bed wetting thing. "Next week? Destroying the evidence."I see you've left little Easter Eggs for me all over the forum. I dread to think what I'll find if I venture in the the Limit Hold'em section.At least he's consistent. I don't think he's said a nice thing to me in 3 years, except for the time he had 3 glasses of White Zinfandel at a wedding, and told me I was his inspiration, and the main reason he always looked forward to tomorrow. All the while fighting back tears, and slurring like Harry Caray. I hope you drop 10 grand at your 40/80 game this weekend. Or are you still lying and telling people you're playing in a 150/300 mixed game?! If so, I hope you lose 30K in imaginary ego-boosting money.Wang
I have a name you know. It's rude to keep calling someone skuzzy when she has a name.
Even DorkFace has limits. He'd insult my mother (and me, by proxy) until the cows came home, but he'd never besmirch your good name.You reek class. I imagine you smell like roses wrapped in sunbeams glued to an angel. A skuzz, you are not. And now, it's time to end this charade by blacking out, and escalating the fued to the next level by trying to nail one of DorkFace's exgirlfriends.Wang