HERO : A :D 6 :D $400ishVillian : $172Folds to Hero in CO, and raises to $13, villian calls in bb.FLOP 4 :club: 5 :D T :) ($28)Villian checks, Hero bets $24, villian CRAI for $159 total.---- Jordan

Is range of hands here is very wide, i put im on a weak pot pair,the thing is there is good chances your 6 is good also so if you figure your ace is good with the flush draw, then you are a coin flip on theflop, and then the call becomes +ev, i think in this situation this is a insta call

I call. I figure your clubs are definitely good and there's a decent chance your ace is well. You're definitely getting the odds to see both cards with twelve outs.That said, I think you're getting even better odds against a lower flush draw, which is what this looks like to me.

easy call.while he could have a set/two pair, i think his play with such a relatively small stack indicates otherwise. He would usually try to extract value from his veyr strong hands.So that means he probably has Tx, 5x/4x, maybe a medium pocket pair, a flush draw, or a straight draw. Against this range, you are actually a fairly significant favorite. Now factor in the times that he has something like a set, and you still have an easy call getting ~2:1.

Seems more like a gamble, and I thought in cash games we dont need to gamble.

6max I'm gambling a ton, and this is a place to.... naismith said it best... we most certainly have 12.5 clean outs here if we're behind and are ahead here every once in awhile.
I would think the situation would be opposite. In cash games, we should gamble, as long as it's +EV. In tournaments, we have to be a bit more cautious because of gamblers ruin.

If you have OESFD, this is an obvious call. If he has the 10 he's beating you way more times than you beat him.If your ace is live you are still behind. I don't think he can do this without AT at least, which obviously has you dominated. Any overpair would re-raise pre-flop 90% of the time.Pretty easy fold imo.

If you have OESFD, this is an obvious call. If he has the 10 he's beating you way more times than you beat him.If your ace is live you are still behind. I don't think he can do this without AT at least, which obviously has you dominated. Any overpair would re-raise pre-flop 90% of the time.Pretty easy fold imo.
1:1 getting 1.5:1 is a call.

With 1.56 to 1, it's a sure call if you think your ace give you three more outs, otherwise you're about a 3%-4% dog.In terms of cash games, different people have different philosophies. There is one camp who says, push every small edge. There is another that believes that since the competition is often weak, only push larger edges and avoid marginal sitautions when you are not heavily invested. There are winning players (and losing players) in both camps.If his ace gives him three more outs, then he's like a 5% fav and that's not a small edge.

You are giving him lots of credit (AT). I sometimes have this same problem myself. But putting this guy on a hand ought to be wide. First, we raised preflop...this flop doesnt look to help AK/AQ/AJ/KQ/KJ type hands that most people think you have when we raise, thus his more willingness to push with medium pairs, middle pairs on the board, top pair "x" kicker, and draws that he thinks will pick up the pot.Many of the hands I think he does this with, I'm very close to since I have the Ace to go with the flush draw, giving me 3 extra outs to gamble with.I think for the times you think, "he has AT", he also has KT/JT/QT/T9/T8, and medium pocket pairs, mid pair on board, and perhaps even a draw himself.- Jordan

This is an easy call against a short stack. You will see another unpaired flush draw here more than you think and against Tx(without an ace) its a flipper. Call.

This is an easy call against a short stack. You will see another unpaired flush draw here more than you think and against Tx(without an ace) its a flipper. Call.
If krup says call, then its a call.