Someone say booze?
I aspire to be like Beans :club:

Do they sell Corona in fifths?Is ^^^^ grammatically correct because I don't believe we have fifths in Canada unless of course you're talking about a fifth of pie or pizza or something but who the hell cuts a pie or a pizza into 5 equal pieces.Should there be a question mark on the end of ^^^^^?It's late, good night.

As part of a contest last night, I drank a fifth (of 70 proof liquor, I suck) in a shade under 2 hours.I lost.But he quit drinking, and I polished off a cool-down pint of vodka.So: who is the REAL winner?Wang

I just drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to drive?
Let's go DUI huntin'. First 3 times around the block, normal road rules apply. Second 3 laps, all drivers must travel at least 10 miles over the posted speed limit.Third lap you have to travel at least 20% of the time with some portion of your car in the opposite lane.And so on.First to get a DUI wins.Wang
Let's go DUI huntin'. First 3 times around the block, normal road rules apply. Second 3 laps, all drivers must travel at least 10 miles over the posted speed limit.Third lap you have to travel at least 20% of the time with some portion of your car in the opposite lane.And so on.First to get a DUI wins.Wang
FWP wins. Lock it up.
As part of a contest last night, I drank a fifth (of 70 proof liquor, I suck) in a shade under 2 hours.I lost.But he quit drinking, and I polished off a cool-down pint of vodka.So: who is the REAL winner?Wang
Dude, you're such a Darryl. Do you really brag about how much booze you drink on a poker forum? And LIE about it? I'd lay 3-1 you drank 3/4 of a fifth by midnight, threw up, and had 3 natural lights before passing out. I bet that Gorilla Skuzz Bucket I saw you with on MySpace can drink you under the table.... and then have her hairy freakishly-high-volume way with you. Ice

Wow, really brings back memories. Does MD 20/20 count as alcohol or cough syrup? Drank a whole bottle of grape in about an hour. In bed for 2 days down at college.