Mexican Power?

I find that any organization that promotes the advancement of their race to the detriment of every other race is usually something to be worried about. Nazis did it, Japan did it, the KKK did it, Rome did it...(although that was more religious than race, but same story different Apple). I hoep I'm proven wrong and Mecha is only about helping inner city kids advance and attend universities and get a better education, but something tells me that this is going to become a very powerful organization in the next few generations.

Ok, I just glanced over the title and I thought it said Mexican Poker. I was wrong. Mexican poker is awesome.Anyway, since I opened the thread I figured I might as well read it. I actually completely agree with ricker.

We should definitely worry about it, and it will only get worse. I think a lot of the things in your earlier thread here are valid, and will continue to be.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=61323So, Donk, what is the answer do you think? Is there anything that we can do? Where do you stand? I enjoy your posts and I am just wondering what your thoughts are, since it seems that you kind of stay out of it.

Not sure what we can do except let citizens* enjoy their right to free speech and keep some FBI on them. I think that Latino's flair for their countries is a bit stronger than what we're used to, so especially with the "power' terminology, we get a little shook when we hear the words they use. But, there are also several distinct nationalities in Mexico, so I'm not sure what "Mexican Power" really means.Meh. If we start hearing "Latino Power", then I might lose some sleep.