Anyone Else Have Add?

I do and it sucks. I have to take a lot of breaks to keep my focus.

Mike Matusow takes ritalin, a drug often used to treat ADD in children. However, I believe it has the opposite affect on adults? Dunno.Xanax helps me sleep.

Mike Matusow takes ritalin, a drug often used to treat ADD in children. However, I believe it has the opposite affect on adults? Dunno.Xanax helps me sleep.
So what are adults supposed to be taking to treat ADD? any over the counter drugs?I honestly believe I have ADD and scheduled an appointment to see a therapist at the end of the month to have that checked out. hopefully I can score some ritalin, sell them to college students and make some cash money :club:
So what are adults supposed to be taking to treat ADD? any over the counter drugs?I honestly believe I have ADD and scheduled an appointment to see a therapist at the end of the month to have that checked out. hopefully I can score some ritalin, sell them to college students and make some cash money :club:
I'm 37 and just started taking Adderall 2 months ago. I take a 30mg Aderall XR every morning. It has been a life changer. I use to self medicate with marijuana and although I still get high, I don't feel like I "have to" anymore.As far as poker goes, I can concentrate better and longer, but I still need a break after an hour of multi-tabling.The biggest difference is work. Situations that used to just make me freakin crazy, I can now handle with grace and patience. I can still acknowledge the chaos of the situation, but I am better able to focus and not let the chaos of the situation or other people make me chaotic.Oh and it also makes you write more, this was suppose to be two sentences.